** Check out this nitrous kit – Heater - Remote opener - One-off Nitrous Plate **

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hi all, after tearing down the car in preparation for the new power plant, I have come to realize that I wont be needing the Zex nitrous kit. I’m still going to spray, but stepping up to a larger pair of solenoids. I pieced this together.

IMG-20110327-00111.jpg

This kit is just about complete, roughly 85-90% The only few thing that are missing, that I can check off :

- Nitrous jets
- Fuel rail to smart box braided line
- Fuel/nitrous outlet to nozzle lines
- Misc hardware, wiring

Roughly $50-75 for the items above.

The ZEX fuel block was never used, I had a custom piece, neither were the power point wiring and misc items. The Zex controller is still in like new condition! I’m going to include my custom switch panel for the center console. Very trick…and very baddass!!… The toggle switches also have L.E.D.’s built into them, so you know what’s going on without having to stare down, lights easily tell you what’ on, they are VERY bright. The red activates the nitrous kit, blue turns on the heater. The rocker switch above them is for the remote bottle opener. Your right foot sets the fun level J

IMG-20110327-00116.jpg

This is a one-off custom billet nitrous plate I had made back in 2005. It’s tapped for a nitrous nozzle on one end, and tapped & plugged for a methanol injection kit on the other end. Double the pleasure. It’s a great piece, has served me well over the years in all my testing. Will work with a Oval TB, GT500 TB, Stock TB. As some may know, I had puddling issues in front of the TB with anything above a 150shot, & the custom WMS ram-air kit…this piece solved that issue. No need to tap your inlet pipe. Stick the nozzle behind the TB where it should be! I’m also including 2 brand new FORD Oval TB gaskets for the plate. Why mess with RTV, when you have these J

IMG-20110327-00112.jpg

Bottle is in good to average shape. It works for a living lol. Its one of 6 that I have, and the most active of the bunch. The bottle is still half full and I need to empty prior to shipment, unless picked up locally. The heater and remote bottle opener wiring are all custom GM weather pack connectors, by me. Easy removal, quick release, no messing up the wiring one-way plugin, no chance in crossing them up.

IMG-20110327-00119.jpg

This deal includes the kit, custom billet plate, bottle heater, remote bottle opener, custom switch panel, custom wiring, etc. All items pictured above, for 600 shipped. This deal cannot be topped. It’s served me well, now its time for it to move on to another home.

IMG-20110327-00113.jpg

IMG-20110327-00115.jpg

IMG-20110327-00114.jpg

IMG-20110327-00117.jpg

Priced to sell, the lucky buyer will not be disappointed.

Please don’t ask to split the kit up, I won’t. The harnesses are custom to this kit. If it lasts past a month from today, then I will consider parting it out.

J 500 SHIPPED…LOCAL SALE 450 J

J Thanks for looking J

Last edited:

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Will only consider 96lb injectors for trade :nk:

Mstevens

Reaction score
Any purge kit Spiro? Might have to consider this.Bump for a great guy who went out of his way to help me with tons of saleen tech..PM on the way. Wife loves the pony wheels Thank you

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Im actually going to retain the purge kit in the car. PM sent.

EDIT:

Found these to include as well, new...never used, capped. :thumb2:

IMG-20110328-00121.jpg

Im sure I may have something else to give the potential buyer...:crazy:

Last edited:

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I can feel the love..... :boobies: lol

Thanks Gentlemen!

No Nitemare, no nitrous for you! Get that blower on lol ;)

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yea sucha great deal. I wish my motor was finished already so I can throw this on top lol

Thank you.
You'll get there soon enough :)

Let's make it even better,shall we. If this were fleabay, I wouldnt bother. But for fellow racers, lets make it alittle more complete of a perfect kit.

I hate having things boxed up and no where to go. Call it being spoiled having good luck selling great parts..at great prices this past month :) lol

I'll also include a 2 1/16 Nitrous pressure gauge. Its missing the harness, which I hope turns up. Easily purchased from auto meter. But its included along with it all. It has a few little marks on the side.Im going mechanical.

IMG-20110329-00124.jpg

On a side note: my Coyote crate 5.0 arrives THURSDAY!! WOO HOO!!

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hmm...no nitrous interest beisdes Mike..who I talked out of it lol

How can I try to sweeten the deal...

OK, PRICE SLASHED.... I dont want it to sit around. First dibs gets it.

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just wanna buy goodies for the new setup at this point.
If I get what I want, I truly dont mind passing on a great deal.

Plus...nitrous kits dont sell too well around here lol

threetime

Close Minded Redneck
Reaction score
I want this setup. I just spent a grand on a new tuner and some other parts or I would buy it.

Last edited:

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the bump.

I've had three requests for that,Im sorry I wont. Not desperate to sell, just wanted to pass on a great deal.
If I did split it up,It will only make it harder to sell down the line.
I didnt have any plans on rebumping this thread. I've actually already put the boxes in the shed...and I'll try again in the fall for 600. I got what I wanted,this kit can hiberate for all I care lol.

--

Anyone reading this in the future, just PM me.

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Will this setup work for something as small as a 50-75 shot?

Ahhh....my favorite PJ, hey bro :thumb2:

That's pretty much all I used it for all these years with
the Saleen T/S.I ran the 75 shot as an added intercooling
effect along with the added HP. And even ran it with
the custom GT500/Saleen lid I designed,with no issue.

With the 75 shot,my tune did not require any change.
On my wide open sprints,the wideband is my freind lol

702GT

S197 Fanatic
Reaction score
pm sent for kit. I'm so going to throw rods... fvck it! This kit is pure sex.

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
PM repied :thumb2:

could this be the lucky buyer... ;)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back