Chicagoland Mustangfest!!!!

Haze28

forum member
Reaction score
I hope it's ok to post this here, we are just encouraging anyone that lives in the Midwest to come on out to this event. We are expecting over 200 cars and are pushing for even more.

SeasonOpenerFlyer.jpg

Registration Preferred Not Required

Chicagoland Mustangfest 2009!!

DATE: May 9, 2009

TIME: 10:00AM til ???

Time to get your baby out from under the covers!!

First of all I want to start by thanking Sutton Ford, Jason's Auto Spa, DynotuneMP, and VFN Fiberglass for sponsoring this event.

You read the flyer right Sutton Ford is gonna let us take over the dealer for the day. Tell all your friends we have no size restrictions on this event. We want to set a record for the opener!! We have Suttons lotat our disposal!!:eek: This ones gonna be wild. There will be games, raffles, demonstrations, prizes, and much more. Bring out the whole family. Sutton will be providing food and drinks. Huge thanks go out to Sutton Ford for everything they are doing for us.

Troy Carter Photography will be covering the entire event. One of our featured events will be a professional photo shoot at a couple different locations. So if you always wanted your car shot by a professional then here is your chance. This will be free but we would like for you to sign up if you want pictures taken. This will be limited by time so if we cant get everyone in I apologize in advance. If you want models bring them with hahahahaha. Also be sure to thank Troy as I basically asked him to work for less than half of what he normally charges and he only kicked me in the shin once hahahaha.

There will be a section of featured cars at the show and this section will also hold a spot for all of the 2008 Award winners. Hopefully there will be some goodies in here too. We will also be giving prizes to the hottest cars in the show.

Another Featured event will be the toy drive for the Childrens Memorial Hospital. Chicagoland Mustang wants to bring a smile to the faces of some kids that could really use something to smile about. I am going to include a link to their toy wish list. Everyone who brings a toy to donate will be entered into a drawing to receive prizes that will be donated by Sutton, Jasons Auto Spa and Chicagoland Mustang Club. This is a great way for us to give back to our community. Read their wish list. Its important as they have guidelines on what they can take as a donation. Thanks in advance!
Link
http://www.childrensmemorial.org/friends/foundation/gift_toy2.aspx

I will be adding a few more details here as we get closer but for now this is a good start to an awesome event!!

Lets set a record!! Feel free to post this on other boards or make flyers and hang them up in the grocery stores, whatever.

The registration form will be on the home page but its not there yet. Just be patient as we are constructing a new home page.

I need a few volunteers to "work the event" if your interested post up or pm me. Thanks!

Please register for Mustangfest 5.9.09 here.

The event starts at 10 and will go to around 4-5 pm. Your registration will help us cover the amount of food that will be needed so if you dont register we cannot be responsible for you being hungry.

There is a team of judges that will be judging all of the car show entrys. There will also be a peoples choice ballot box. Between the judges scores and the ballot box, winners will be determined for the following categories.

Best of Show Overall

Best of Show Classic 65-78

Best of Show Fox 79-93

Best of Show SN-95 94-98

Best of Show New Edge 99-04

Best of Show S-197 05-10

Winners will be presented with a trophy for each class.

Childrens Memorial Hospital Toy Drive

For each new toy you donate you will be given a raffle ticket. So if you donate 1 toy you will get 1 ticket if you donate 10 toys you will be given 10 tickets. We will have a drawing at some point in the day and we will be giving away a bunch of prizes. I have a window setup with Childrens Memorial Hospital between 5-6 to deliver the toys and we are going to deliver the toys in a convoy of mustangs! If you want to volunteer shoot me a PM.

Thanks!!

Click the Link to Register
http://www.chicagolandmustang.org/2009MustangFest.html

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back