Clarification on replacing intrument cluster

mulestang

All Show, No Go
Reaction score
very easy to do! what do you want to know? I also have plenty of pictures of when I changed out my factory over lay to the saleen 200 mph one.here's just an example..

I was trying to find out if I ordered a replacement refurbed Dorman cluster from Summit, could I install it at home, then drive it to the Ford dealer for the IDS/VCM programming. Ford wants $699 for the cluster, Tousley wants $410, and Summit $197.

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
I was trying to find out if I ordered a replacement refurbed Dorman cluster from Summit, could I install it at home, then drive it to the Ford dealer for the IDS/VCM programming. Ford wants $699 for the cluster, Tousley wants $410, and Summit $197.

Might want to see what a junk yard wants for one,I'd even check out ebay... there's got to be a cheaper way to it. also put it in the WTB threads on here..

Makdaddy

I am Dysfunctional
Reaction score
Might want to see what a junk yard wants for one,I'd even check out ebay... there's got to be a cheaper way to it. also put it in the WTB threads on here..

That $197 rebuilt is a good price most used ones on the forum are like $175 to $200 when I was looking last year. that was the 6 gauge and My Color

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back