**Complete Interior Re-Do's and Changes**

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
I like the combination of seats, door pannels and ceiling... nice work there, everything else looks to much mmm loaded for my taste.

I don't think you looked farther down into the thread.....All the carbon fiber stuff is coming off.....so it will take away from some of the crowded looking areas......

where did you get the headliner?

I had a buddy in my local car club do it for me....he does it for a living so I got a really good deal......I only paid $75 bucks for the installation and materials.....so I say it was worth every bit of it....

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
Update #3.....

Finally got ALL of the carbon fiber stuff off the car and all the 3M tape off as well......Speakers are off and taken apart......I will start taking some of the parts off the car to have wrapped....Probably will start on that tomorrow......And yes I used my G/F's hair dryer cause it made it soooo much easier to take the 3M off.....
DSCN1713_zps8dd2a3ad.jpg

DSCN1714_zpsdc3a377e.jpg

Not really interior related but this is the new murial for under the hood......Doug Bennett did this design as well......He does fantastic work and if you want something custom you should really hit him up and get something done....

I put it on in vinyl first to see how it is going to look mocked up.......I am going to leave this on for a couple shows and see what kind of feedback I get out of it.....I got the stencil thought already printed out and ready to take for paint though....

Anyways on to the photos....It of course has to do with the Air Ride

DSCN1721_zpsc73444f5.jpg

DSCN1722_zps6c4341f2.jpg

DSCN1720_zpsaa5c2ba9.jpg

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
Very cool! I like it.

Thanks man.....

Gonna start ripping all the carpet out tomorrow.......Taking the seats out today......

Then once the carpet is back in the car goes for the wrapping of the dash and stuff Thursday.....So should have a final pic on Friday......

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
I keep thinking of doing some wrapping, but dont want to go too overboard

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
I keep thinking of doing some wrapping, but dont want to go too overboard

Yea I am with you....I am not going to go overboard with it....just going to do a few small pieces just to accent the dash....I am leaving the dash silver and going to mostly the black pieces that are on the dash in the brushed black vinyl.....

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back