Congrad's Dysan (James)!

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
I just hope it's a sign of how this year will go. This was the first actual race of the year at Atco but there wasn't many cars there at all.

I need to learn how to dial in this new engine based on how the weather changes throughout the day/night but it seems to pick up more than my last one as it starts getting cooler out. I just received my Kestrel 4250 handheld weather monitor that I will use during my races and keep track of how the car changes based on the air conditions.

Thanks again everyone...was a great night for sure!

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just hope it's a sign of how this year will go. This was the first actual race of the year at Atco but there wasn't many cars there at all.

I need to learn how to dial in this new engine based on how the weather changes throughout the day/night but it seems to pick up more than my last one as it starts getting cooler out. I just received my Kestrel 4250 handheld weather monitor that I will use during my races and keep track of how the car changes based on the air conditions.

Thanks again everyone...was a great night for sure!

I'm sure I'll be seeing you there. I just got a eboost2, so hopefully that will fix my boosting late issues.

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Haha...no time for video. Unfortunately, Tuesday night gamblers gets moving pretty quick between rounds so I have just enough time to get back to my pit spot, hook up the charger, fire up the generator and run my fan and pump to cool down the blower coolant...then it's time to get back in the lanes and run.

Nothing really exciting either since I keep the power level turned down to the lowest boost I can. That helps keep the temps down and the car very consistent so I'm only running in the 11.1's. There is a gamblers race tomorrow as a pre-season start to the actual Saturday points series so maybe I can get someone to take some video tomorrow.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back