Coupon Code

KcMstang

forum member
Reaction score
Thinking about making a purchase within the next couple of weeks was curious if S197forum has a coupon code?

Thanks

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
I don't think Brenspeed does those actually.

I could be wrong but I've never heard of / seen one unlike AM and all the rest...

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
Unfortunately we don't offer any discount codes, but we do run monthly specials on some items. We try and offer the lowest price the first time around, especially since the internet has made pricing so competitive!

mmiller40

Reaction score
Unfortunately we don't offer any discount codes, but we do run monthly specials on some items. We try and offer the lowest price the first time around, especially since the internet has made pricing so competitive!

Your prices are really good on many items. It would be cool to get a lil extra discount for s197 members but if you already got the lowest price then it does not matter.

KcMstang

forum member
Reaction score
I've bought plenty from them in the past and looking @ a vortech v3 kit, when I put it in my cart I saw the spot for a coupon code and thought I would ask.

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
Unfortunately we do not have any coupon codes either. We do offer certain discounts on the package if you pay cash ($100 discount), if you reuse an existing tuner ($200 discount), etc... Please give us a call at 574.594.9559 for more details!

KcMstang

forum member
Reaction score
Unfortunately we do not have any coupon codes either. We do offer certain discounts on the package if you pay cash ($100 discount), if you reuse an existing tuner ($200 discount), etc... Please give us a call at 574.594.9559 for more details!

I will have cash and an existing tuner...I saved a bunch of money on my supercharger by going with Brenspeed!

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
Plus they have top notch service! I took a road trip out to them to get some work done and they were superb. Guest house was a nice touch too. I liked all the Mustang decorations in it!

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome! I'm really beginning to like this forum :) We love having you forum guys to the shop because then we can put a face with a name!

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Brenspeed's service is top notch. I've purchased several items from them for my Stang. They answered my questions quickly and accurately. Every time I've called, I've spoken with someone who could help me. Now I'm starting to buy items from them for my F-150!

I had tunes from Brenspeed for my Mustang that I was very happy with. However, I listened to everyone tell me how an actual dyno shop would be worth my while. I drove a couple hours to the most recommended shop in my area and threw my money away. Their tune didn't touch Brenspeed's tunes.

Their outstanding service and knowledge is worth a lot more than a few percent off my order IMHO!

Incredible Mr. E

forum member
Reaction score
Would the $100 cash discount apply toward the purchase and install of one of your B302 motors?

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
BRENSPEED Rocks !!!

RaceStarInd2008_mustang_bullitt.jpg

sideviewofprostreetbullitt22.jpg

tigerhonaker

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back