Coyote build Teaser

07graygt

forum member
Reaction score
I will do a build thread when I i get all the parts together but I though you guys might like to get a little preview of whats about to go down.
manifold1_zpssg5x1rc7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
manifold2_zps9ygwi1al.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
manifold2_zpsqjdzjlqa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Scott

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What carbs you going to use, are you going after a couple of the NHRA Pro Stock Mountain Motor carbs up for sale cheap now? lol

07graygt

forum member
Reaction score
Going to drill it for injectors and run two throttle bodies.

07graygt

forum member
Reaction score
Going to do a Holley hp stand alone cams rods and Pistons and a big shot of nitrous. More than likely going to do a direct port as that is what nitrous outlet recommend.

07graygt

forum member
Reaction score
Selling it I sold all the performance parts off it. Have a guy that is supposed to be coming to get it this weekend.

07graygt

forum member
Reaction score
Couple more. As soon as my old engine sells I will order the new Pistons and rods.
[URL=http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/rone2005/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpswtdl1un6.jpeg.html]
[IMG]http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p716/rone2005/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpswtdl1un6.jpeg[/URL][/IMG]
image_zpsflwxddpl.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
image_zpsdoriuefx.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

07graygt

forum member
Reaction score
Little update went with Mahle 12.5-1 pistons, manly h beam rods and clevite main and rod bearings. As soon as the bearing get here it will be going to the machine shop to get cleaned, honed and put together. The next step will be getting the stage 3 comp cams and I'm thinking boss cable springs.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back