Dark_Horse Motor fund SALE!! Cams, LT, UDP,CAI, Injectors, come on in!!!

Dark_horse

forum member
Reaction score
Are those flows 2.5" and are the baffles in tack?

I just now saw this reply... Yes the flows are 2.5 and I'm 99% sure the baffles are intact. The tone has not changed since I bought them and nothing rattles when you pick them up... Any other way to tell? They sound great with a long tube setup...

Oh and I just did a price drop as well!!

stanglax28

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to say that Bobby aka Dark_horse is an awesome guy to buy from! I picked up the cams, lt's and xpipe for a killer price I will let him share that if he wants. No hassle about getting stuff shipped with tracking numbers vary well packed. Bobby thanks for all the banners lol :thumb2: Definitely owe you a beer or two if you come to Central Florida. :beer:

dirtfan71

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to say that Bobby aka Dark_horse is an awesome guy to buy from! I picked up the cams, lt's and xpipe for a killer price I will let him share that if he wants. No hassle about getting stuff shipped with tracking numbers vary well packed. Bobby thanks for all the banners lol :thumb2: Definitely owe you a beer or two if you come to Central Florida. :beer:

You can't stop him at 1 or 2 beers.... lol.:bigbeer:

GTGHOST

Reformed Fuktard
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
there is rumor silverpoison has a set of awesome turbo cams and heads to go with it ....

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back