DDM HID's

stock05

forum member
Reaction score
I installed a set of DDM HID's a couple of weeks ago and wanted to see if anyone else uses them and if they have this problem ? I was traveling between Atlanta and Birmingham Sunday eve. listening to the radio and the station was on strong until I turned on the headlights, and it went out and turned to static untill I turned them off and the station came back on strong. It must be electrical interfereance, has anyone else noticed this, and if so any fix for it ? :headscratch:

joshfrisco

forum member
Reaction score
I installed a set of DDM HID's a couple of weeks ago and wanted to see if anyone else uses them and if they have this problem ? I was traveling between Atlanta and Birmingham Sunday eve. listening to the radio and the station was on strong until I turned on the headlights, and it went out and turned to static untill I turned them off and the station came back on strong. It must be electrical interfereance, has anyone else noticed this, and if so any fix for it ? :headscratch:

Never noticed anything when I installed my DDM HIDs? Out of the ordinary? Where do you have the ballasts mounted??

stock05

forum member
Reaction score
One on the cold air intake box and the other on the inner fender well right behind the headlight, next to the fuse box. Never noticed because been local driving close too town.

joshfrisco

forum member
Reaction score
One on the cold air intake box and the other on the inner fender well right behind the headlight, next to the fuse box. Never noticed because been local driving close too town.

hmm. That's weird. Did you get the bi-xenon? Also, have u experienced slight flickering? Just wandering

Josh

ALLOY GT

forum member
Reaction score
i have ddm never had problems ran them for 2 years on my superduty and few months on my stang

Defiance GT

forum member
Reaction score
i sell HIDs and i have the radio problem also, and when the lights flickering try the connectors see if tghey are in all the way but, if u r talking about when one turns on and the other doesnt try turning them on then off again should make it go away

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back