Dead on with a zero

06vistabluegt

forum member
Reaction score
A couple weeks ago I had my first perfect run. Today I again ran my dial with a zero but with a .023 light. The best part was this was during a dash for cash. You pay $5, the person who runs closest to their dial without red lighting or going under their dial gets $2 for every driver entered. 52 drivers entered so I got $104. More than paid for racing and gas for the day. Too bad I couldn't get out of 2nd round.

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
Good job....again. It definitely sounds like you have the car dialed and found a sweet spot on the tree.
You should try your luck at a big money race while you are hot. You never know....

06vistabluegt

forum member
Reaction score
Good job....again. It definitely sounds like you have the car dialed and found a sweet spot on the tree.
You should try your luck at a big money race while you are hot. You never know....
No-Box bonanza this weekend at Norwalk. $2000 to win Friday and $5000 Sat and Sun. $99 for all 3 days. I'll be there.

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
That is a great race!! Some hard hitters will be there for certain. I ran it several times when I lived up that way. Good luck.

06vistabluegt

forum member
Reaction score
That is a great race!! Some hard hitters will be there for certain. I ran it several times when I lived up that way. Good luck.
It's my 2nd favorite race. The Halloween Classic is my favorite. The only bad thing is the Classic is the last race of the year.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back