Delete plate pre-sale...

351inside

forum member
Reaction score
let me know when you got some more, or i can send you mine and you you could fab something up possibly just let me know thanks

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
Where in bama are you located? And about how long does this usually take? I ask cause if your close I could probably just bring my car up there and do it in one day, if that's possible and alright with you.

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
I am in Muscle Shoals.

I would not have a problem doing that. Only thing is I do this at work on my lunch break. I don't have a TIG at home.

Easiest thing to do, I can have some made if you wanted to just swap them out.

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
Oh ok that's only about an hour and half from me, I have family that live up that way.

Sounds good to me, a heck of a lot better deal this way then ordering offline.

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
You had better have a bunch of these ready this next time around cause i am going to need them so that I can get to the tuner once the turbo is installed and you seem to have alot of people that want them

these things are going fast, nice to see someone on here be able to produce a good product for us fellow S197 guys!!

Last edited:

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Been very busy at work guys. Boss's went on vacation and I am having to do more.

I did not get any shipped out today, but will start shipping them out tomorrow!!!

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome. Sadly I'll be away for the next month, but hopefully I'll be able to get home on a weekend to throw these in.

Snow permitting of course.. *sigh*

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Started shipping today in the order I received payment.

Sorry for taking so long guys. It's hard to get everything at work finished when we are short on people, and get these finished.

With that said, I have purchased my own TIG welder for my dads shop. I will be making these at home now, and can get them finished a lot faster.

Thanks everyone for the interest, and helping this be successful!!

Visuvious

forum member
Reaction score
Hey Chris how many people are signed up for the next batch? I would love to have a set, but I'm wondering what the wait list looks like?

i05GT

StreetStangSociety-Pres
Reaction score
Hey Chris. Im in for the deletes. Let me know when you have more so I can send money....Thanx bro!! Cant wait.!!

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds like within a few months many members will be sporting "Chris' Delete Plates" in their mod list!

Back