Did I get ripped by bbr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
No, you lost customers because you screwed a few over and got called out. No one follows you around like "lost puppies".

You should be trying to regain customer base, not insulting people. Lesson #1 in customer service John and you should listen to this very closely. A happy customer shares their experience with a few people, an unhappy customer shares it with the world.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
This thread is is great monday morning coffee read.

I will say this John appears to be trying to the help the situation, which IMO is a positive step for BBR

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
Thank you for calling Josh, so that we were able to make things right with you.
Chris really appreciated the phone call and the opportunity to get everything resolved for you.

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
I'm going to let Josh come on and let everyone know.

I feel that would be best for everyone on here to read it coming from the horses mouth.

KonaGT

forum member
Reaction score
So in the end the guy gets his problem resolved, which is great. But think how much crap you guys had to deal with by not resolving it in the first place?

matt06

forum member
Reaction score
So in the end the guy gets his problem resolved, which is great. But think how much crap you guys had to deal with by not resolving it in the first place?

hey, it was $170, obviously it involved alot of money and time to deal with...:lol2:

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score

You're right. This should have been resolved before it even started. When I found out about this, I did what I could to resolve it. I agree that this matter took way too long. If I would have known about it 3 weeks ago, it would have been fixed 3 weeks ago.

Poor communications on our behalf. This is just one of the issues that we will be working on to make sure that customers remain happy.

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
I did call like I said I was going to. Chris seems like an ok guy. I went with a wideband guage since I will need one anyway. Everything is resolved. Things shouldnt have gone this far but will work out in the end. While the problem is resolved I would like to say that as stated before though where you said things about what was wrong with my car and this and that were still incorrect. I dont want to be made out to be a liar to people on this forum. My car had no broken parts or screwed up maf sensor and I did datalog everything I was told to several times. Earlier it was made out that my car had issues and that my tuner called you guys that was incorrect. Everytime I was in contact I did do everything asked because I wanted to be able to enjoy and drive my car. I believe maybe if Chris were the one to take the calls to begin with we may have never even had a problem.

reefblue93

forum member
Reaction score
You're right. This should have been resolved before it even started. When I found out about this, I did what I could to resolve it. I agree that this matter took way too long. If I would have known about it 3 weeks ago, it would have been fixed 3 weeks ago.

Poor communications on our behalf. This is just one of the issues that we will be working on to make sure that customers remain happy.

Not stirring the pot here but I took time to read through this, so I will state the obvious. This thread was started, with a fairly descriptive opening post, on 2/18. You replied to this thread for the first time on 2/18.
Just saying...

Last edited:

Drex

forum member
Reaction score
Not stirring the pot here but I took time to read through this, so I will state the obvious. This thread was started, with a fairly descriptive opening post, on 2/18. You replied to this thread for the first time on 2/18.
Just saying...

Umm yes you are. Please sir - just let this die.

This thread has been entertaining like a soap opera to a house wife, but the BBR bashing needs to stop. Folks need to show manly character here.

A lesson has been taught: if you have had a bad deal with a vendor, its better to take it to a more personal means of communication

Torched S197

forum member
Reaction score
Just saying...

I don't believe John replied to this thread until a few days ago, Steve did reply though. I believe that was the only reply from bbr until John stepped up to Try and make amends for bbr.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Umm yes you are. Please sir - just let this die.

This thread has been entertaining like a soap opera to a house wife, but the BBR bashing needs to stop. Folks need to show manly character here.

A lesson has been taught: if you have had a bad deal with a vendor, its better to take it to a more personal means of communication

You have your opinion on how it should have been handled and everyone else has their's; people hae the right to ask questions when dealing with a vendor and ask for opinions on what to do/how to handle it...the OP did not do anything non manly is this case, I can't see where bringing the "manly" term is even relevant....?

As for taking the communications to a personal level..wow...what else was the OP supposed to do? Unless I am wrong he tried every way he could to contact BBR to resolve it.

And if BBR wants the bashing to stop, they need to fix themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back