did this thing blow?

onequicktang

forum member
Reaction score
hey how about you get lost 06whipple. I just posted the update so take you and ur retard ass comments out of my thread. No one held a gun to your head and made you read anything. Terry I appreciate your post sorry if I offend you but when you posted about money it really got to me as that was not the case.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
hey how about you get lost 06whipple. I just posted the update so take you and ur retard ass comments out of my thread. No one held a gun to your head and made you read anything. Terry I appreciate your post sorry if I offend you but when you posted about money it really got to me as that was not the case.
Time to move on get the car repaired.

Terry

Bulldog1964

Bobby
Reaction score
Brenspeed

Wow what a thread!!!

I was just at Brenspeed last week to have Detroit Rockers, Steeda UDP and CMDP installed in my Bullitt! The Brenspeed crew were all spectacular! No Doubt!!! I am very happy with my Mustang after the install and they did a great job on the install and Tune period!!!

Bet I passed 100 shops that could have installed my cams but wasn't about to let anyone else install them for this very reason!

Have not posted much here but couldn't let this one pass!!!

Thanks Brenspeed Crew!!!

06whipple

Nice comeback...spoken like a true douchebag... Good luck with your rebuild of a new motor dumbass...hope you don't blow it up this time. I mean that...whole situation must suck. I feel bad for you even if you are a tea bag chin.

Last edited by a moderator:

onequicktang

forum member
Reaction score
tea bag chin? ok. I agree let the thread die I will post up numbers when I have them.

Last edited:

Chrome61

forum member
Reaction score
Keep on plugging Quick, your'll get it right, I've tore up so much shit I quit counting, but I learned something new everytime.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back