Does anyone have a strut around off of the car? Stock.

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
I would just like to know the total travel between stops. S197, 2005-2014.

Thanks

07 Boss

Reaction score
I don't think many have stockers lying around. I have a couple different aftermarket ones back there in my shed, but no stockers. Out of curiosity, why that particular measurement?

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
Looking at adding 4" of travel, need to know what I'm starting with to develop pivot points and see if these bilstein motorsport strut bodies will do.

I expect the difference in travel won't be much/any on the aftermarket - it's not like they can design for a spring/travel range because they have no idea what spring will go in there.

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks! Looks like I won't make the 4" unless I go with KW... $$$$$$

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
Keen beat me to the punch with his safari 911. I've long wanted to build a brutal, stout street car that can hit traffic calming devices at speed in town and do some rally driving back on my farm. I'm building a ~310 ci LS that will turn 7500-8000. Transmission CD009, toploader, m22? Rear suspension should be fox coilovers and a panhard/torque arm. 31" tires are in mind but wheel diameter is t.b.c.. This is going to take a while. In the meantime my only driver will be my ~600 hp blown '08. Currently bicycling thru the winter and piling up parts.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back