Does anyone know a good body shop in NC?

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I'm looking to get these Aerocatch latches installed on the car (stock hood). As good as I think I am with tools, I will not attempt to do this because I will most likely just mess up my entire hood. Plus I don't have my tools with me while I'm down in school.

I've literally called up everyshop I've found and they don't do this kind of stuff or have no idea how they are installed, and didn't want to risk it. I'm at least glad they were not going to try and do it.

Any body have any suggestions for a shop that can do this or have balls big enough to tackle this that are nearby?

If you are curious to know what they are:

aerocatch%20blk%20open.jpg

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
Maybe try calling southern automotive and see if he reccomends anyone to install them. They are a speedshop here in G-boro.

I'll ask around for ya.

Stay away from Tru2form in Greensboro.

sinabite

forum member
Reaction score
i honestly cant think of too many shops in the Greensboro area who have the balls to tackle that project and it turn out good. People get turned off just drilling hood pins.......I could only imagine what they would ask for that if they would be willing to try it.

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
I have a body guy who might be up to the task. He's been doing bodywork for over 15 years, but he also does it on the side. And he races a turbo fox in RS275.

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
My guy said he'd done them before, and that he'd be happy to help. If local options don't work out, Raleigh is a safe bet.

k_aimone

forum member
Reaction score
i would get on horsepowerjunkies.com there are some good body guys on there. i have a feeling rasmus is talking about of of the ones on there. i used absolute body works in raleigh for my car and loved the work.

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
i would get on horsepowerjunkies.com there are some good body guys on there. i have a feeling rasmus is talking about of of the ones on there. i used absolute body works in raleigh for my car and loved the work.

Yeah, I was referring to Shannon aka. dentfix on HPJ. Good guy, good work, and good prices.

Absolute Bodyworks is no longer an HPJ sponsor after what happened to Chris' car. He did good work though.

k_aimone

forum member
Reaction score
i beleive that dentfix is in princeton, which is about 20 min east of raleigh.

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
Check out S&H performance, they are on the forum and located in Charlotte. I am thinking of having him do some parts for me.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back