Drive someone elses car, not stolen though! haha

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Yesterday, I got to drive my friends 06 Blown GT. wow, this bitch is quick!!! It's Bullett's car from here, and all I gotta say is MOTHERFUCKER!! I guess it's a bitchin feeling to have a ten second car as a daily driver, and with out a ridiculous turbo and a NAWZ system!!! haha. It's cool to drive someone elses car, let's you know where you need to go with yours and to respect others peoples stuff. Especially a car.

The directions for the car on street tires: "you can floor it, but just don't crash it man." lol. :clap:

Haze28

forum member
Reaction score
That's awsome! I got to drive a friends '04 Mach1 that has an eaton blower and 4:30 gears and I have to say it was a trip. I was afraid to get on it hard at first but after a couple minutes I was putting her to the test.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL, I got to drive a guys Z06 during the summer and know what you mean

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
That's awsome! I got to drive a friends '04 Mach1 that has an eaton blower and 4:30 gears and I have to say it was a trip. I was afraid to get on it hard at first but after a couple minutes I was putting her to the test.

LOL, I got to drive a guys Z06 during the summer and know what you mean

Mach1 one of my dream cars.. wow, I'm a little jealous. lol.

And the Z06, that's just bitchin.. I actually JUST got back from a chevy dealership, (sorry, lol) but I was looking at a black one. i guess that's fun way to spend about 80 grand. :beer:

Wyld

408 C6
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yea its fun, but I am thinking about getting a z06 next year and using mine as a DD lol

Reaction score
sorry, i dont want to drive a car like that because it will make me spend more money :(

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
sorry, i dont want to drive a car like that because it will make me spend more money :(

Yeah, I had a small tear in my eye when I came back from 4 days and 2000 miles in a, well I guess modded, C6. Then again, the Pony I can put a bike rack on without the need for a hitch.

(Please don't show me any links to bike racks for Vettes that just mount to the roof or trunk. In denial here, people.)

terry5357

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I got to drive my dad's lawn mower for about 5 years, that was okay. But then he got a 1939 Ford 9N tractor and it was wheelie time on the bushhog.....lol

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Terry, I know what you mean....Popping wheelies on the 17.5 hp Lowe's lawnmower was fun as shit...BUT, You put about 4 50lb tractor weights on a landscaping box behind a 1950 International/Farmall tractor with the tricycle type front-end....WHEELIE TIME BABY!!! LOL

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back