Eric Brooks Tuning

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it was a spur of the moment thing. We went there for Thanksgiving with friends. When I got there, I remembered I had a customer in the area that was going to bring me their car. I figured I'd just knock it out while I was there. We were able to find a shop and get it done.

LOL. Gather up some cars and find a shop. I'll go anywhere. You guys have to remember. I am in BFE, being in South GA. Most of my business is not local. I have a car now being trailered from So Cal. I'm doing more than just tuning now. This one has a hurt motor, and needs some TLC to sort out all the issues.

I figure I can get out a few times a year, and have a sort of "tuning vacation" so to speak.

I think you also have a buddy of mine's car. Josh has spent more on his car with crappy shops then I originally paid for my car when I bought it now. Hopefully you can get him hooked up and running right. As for the spur of the moment tunning session I understand completely. I'm not doing that bad tune wise anyway, I have a JDM tune which is running excellent for me anyway. Its funny that a $200 mail order tune from JDM is hands down better then any of the $500 dyno tunes I've gotten. Heck at this point the only people I trust to tune my car are you Eric and Jim Sr.

Eric Brooks

forum member
Reaction score
I think you also have a buddy of mine's car. Josh has spent more on his car with crappy shops then I originally paid for my car when I bought it now. Hopefully you can get him hooked up and running right. As for the spur of the moment tunning session I understand completely. I'm not doing that bad tune wise anyway, I have a JDM tune which is running excellent for me anyway. Its funny that a $200 mail order tune from JDM is hands down better then any of the $500 dyno tunes I've gotten. Heck at this point the only people I trust to tune my car are you Eric and Jim Sr.

I appreciate the words. I have Josh's car now. Lately I have taken in several cars that were worked on somewhere else before coming to me. It makes diagnosing them ALOT OF FUN...... NOT.

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
?

I think you also have a buddy of mine's car. Josh has spent more on his car with crappy shops then I originally paid for my car when I bought it now.

yea.. but did you guys spend 70K like me??!! :beer:

I wanna tune too... but ohhh gowd dont make me go to mike mak.. hahah:deadhorse:

gt08vapor

forum member
Reaction score
Big thanks goes out to Eric. He has been taking care of of threw many emails and got my base tune to me yesterday. Eric is a stand up guy and my car started right up after the procharger install. We have a few minor changes and we will be good. If you need a good tuner i recomend Brook speed.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back