Eric's(calispecial08's) Winter '11 Build Thread!

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah hopefully will get to go to it, I'd like to maybe get on once with the 3.6 pulley and then with the 3.33 if I go.

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
Car is done and is running on a startup tune but that is all because I cant get my computer to datalog. I will post up some vids once I get some time

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
same here man! First time I reved it, my dad heard it and was like "WTF" is that lol

and mine has a 6psi spring and seems like it open a ton I bet your 3psi is open a lot.

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score

sorry for the "shakyness" was trying to drive, shift and video at the same time.

Last edited:

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
same here man! First time I reved it, my dad heard it and was like "WTF" is that lol

and mine has a 6psi spring and seems like it open a ton I bet your 3psi is open a lot.

you have no idea you should of heard it on the dyno with that and the cutouts open it was like mind fucking me lol, and made 610 rwhp on 10psi i was proud of that, but im upgrading the last 1ft of the pipe to 4" and a better maf so it should make a little more

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
Pretty good for just base tune, I dataloged a 3rd gear pull from 2k-6k rpms and it felt real good! (=

Right now driving it, I'm trying to stay out of boost and its killing me! Lol

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
Congrats on getting her done. Get to a dyno to see where you sit and then take it to the track.

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
Gonna track it this summer when I get some tires.
I will try to take some vids tonight

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back