Eric's(calispecial08's) Winter '11 Build Thread!

joeyw3704

forum member
Reaction score
With the car all together, I really couldn't get any good pics to where you could see anything. here is a diagram of my setup that I drew lol
If you have any questions about it feel free to throw them at me haha
hope this helps
2psq1co.jpg

Thats basically what I needed. Its not rocket science but I needed to visualize the setup.

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
Good deal, you will need less reducers than me though because I used 2.75" piping.

joeyw3704

forum member
Reaction score
yea, also I found a BOV valve flange already welded on for 35 bucks. Still got alot of parts to get but i'll get it one piece at at time Like Johnny Cash LOL!

Thanks for posting that by the way.

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
No prob man! That's what i did, one piece at a time. Took longer than I wanted that way but wasn't much else I could do on a college student budget lol

Yeah it is definitely costly and it never ends I'm already wanting more out of mine, a built motor is next lol

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
Basically he will send you the livelink program version that he wants you to use and also the configuration that you will use for livelink. Then you will have your tuner plugged into the computer of your car, your a/f ratio gauge and the laptop that you are dataloging with. He will send you a base tune and you will make a WOT pull(for me this was 3rd gear 2k-6k rpm) he will then revise the time and you will make a pull then revise it and so on. He will then work on the idle and deivability with the tune.

Lito is an awesome guy to work with and really knows his stuff.

Do you already have your a/f gauge?

joeyw3704

forum member
Reaction score
Basically he will send you the livelink program version that he wants you to use and also the configuration that you will use for livelink. Then you will have your tuner plugged into the computer of your car, your a/f ratio gauge and the laptop that you are dataloging with. He will send you a base tune and you will make a WOT pull(for me this was 3rd gear 2k-6k rpm) he will then revise the time and you will make a pull then revise it and so on. He will then work on the idle and deivability with the tune.

Lito is an awesome guy to work with and really knows his stuff.

Do you already have your a/f gauge?

I am thinking of the AEM wideband then wire up the firewire. I was told that was the best wideband for the money.

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
No prob man! That's what i did, one piece at a time. Took longer than I wanted that way but wasn't much else I could do on a college student budget lol

Yeah it is definitely costly and it never ends I'm already wanting more out of mine, a built motor is next lol
well, you are doing great man! I would love to get a blower, believe me.

Back