Escape ecoboost project

Roush fun

forum member
Reaction score
I bought another wrecked car to play with. This will be my new daily driver. It's the 1.6 awd se. Does anyone else have one? I know it's an escape but I'm surprised at the lack of aftermarket supplies!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    497.8 KB · Views: 72

Roush fun

forum member
Reaction score
I just cant leave things alone! Looking for a set of wheels and tires, springs, tinting the windows, and boom it's done!

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
bought my wife a 2014 1.6 se for a daily, i love the thing, handles flawlessly on mountain roads, we take it camping and it handles terrain very nicely and we put a queen size blowup mattress in the back and have plenty of sleeping space.

the only major gripe i have is that it's a pain in the dick to get the oil filters in and out, i do use the 2.0 oil filter as its longer but same diameter and thread.

it's got quite the pep with even the 1.6 i imagine the 2.0 must be quite fun to play in.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
My wife had the older model 2011 V6 Escape and I absolutely loved it! Great power and handling for what it was, and we took that thing on road trips all over the south east. I wanted to kick her in the vag when she traded it for her current V6 Premium Mustang 'vert. OP, I'd love to see where this build goes.

Roush fun

forum member
Reaction score
[=06silverbullet;2193660]bought my wife a 2014 1.6 se for a daily, i love the thing, handles flawlessly on mountain roads, we take it camping and it handles terrain very nicely and we put a queen size blowup mattress in the back and have plenty of sleeping space.

the only major gripe i have is that it's a pain in the dick to get the oil filters in and out, i do use the 2.0 oil filter as its longer but same diameter and thread.

it's got quite the pep with even the 1.6 i imagine the 2.0 must be quite fun to play in.[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear that you guys like them! I'm pretty much a ford guy all the way and wanted to stick with the brand. I love the idea of good gas mileage and turbo noise in a all season car.

I'm struggling to find used parts ! Looks like everything will be all OEM as the aftermarket replacement parts haven't hit the market yet!!!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back