ET Street Bias

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
I can't find these on your website, do you guys carry these? if not, why not? I see the radials and the slicks, but I want the ET Street Bias. If I've missed these please show me the link.

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I can't find these on your website, do you guys carry these? if not, why not? I see the radials and the slicks, but I want the ET Street Bias. If I've missed these please show me the link.

Thanks for the inquiry!

At this time, we don't currently have any ET Street Bias-ply tires. However, I've added them to my list of New Parts Suggestions. Is there any particular size/brand you were looking for?

Let me know and I can try and get them on the site for you.

Have a good one!

-Chris

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I think we'd all like to see the typical sizes, 26x11.50 or 28x11.50 The 26's may be 10.50's I can't remember. and of course would be nice for 15's, 17's and 18's.

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I think we'd all like to see the typical sizes, 26x11.50 or 28x11.50 The 26's may be 10.50's I can't remember. and of course would be nice for 15's, 17's and 18's.

Cool, just added those sizes to my list. Let me know if you run across anything else you'd like to see us carry that we don't already.

Thanks again for the input. Have a great afternoon!

Erickveloz

Reaction score
yes please add MT ET Street Bias-ply 28x11.50x15 this is a very popular size, please post when will be available thank you

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
yes please add MT ET Street Bias-ply 28x11.50x15 this is a very popular size, please post when will be available thank you

Thanks for the input! I sure will! Let me know if there's ever anything else you'd like us to carry. I'd be happy to get them on our New Parts Suggestions list as well.

Have a good one!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back