Exhaust video and quick question

Synyster06Gates

forum member
Reaction score
Took a video of my exhaust today since I haven't seen anyone else post one with the same setup.

MAC OR Prochamber
Magnaflow resonators
SLP LM1 axleback

I think it's a little too quiet for me. I'll probably change it soon.

A question I did have - between my 1-2 shift, I notice there is what looks like white smoke. My tires did chirp so idk if it could be that. I started the car, drove for maybe two minutes to this location then turned the car off, set the camera up and started it back up. Anything I should be concerned about? Anyway, enjoy!

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
Sounds really good, especially on the third pass. Love that sound!!

Drewskie

forum member
Reaction score
Those resonators got rid of the trumpeting. With the O/R Prochamber and SLPs it trumpeted like no other. Sounded like a Mac truck IMO. Maybe a smaller or shorter resonator?? Glad to see you're enjoying it!

Synyster06Gates

forum member
Reaction score
yes sir! I'm probably going to end up re doing the whole thing soon with LTs. Trumpeting doesn't bother me too bad, I had the Cobra with offroad X and LM1s. That was ungodly loud.

Drewskie

forum member
Reaction score
My wife and I were sitting here and she was giving me shit about missing the way the car sounds. I just took the muffler off the truck though, so that gives me enough rumble lol

Synyster06Gates

forum member
Reaction score
I did that for a while. Where the clamp was right after the merge under the passenger door I opened it up about an inch. That way it was easy enough to close up when I got tired of the sound. Anything else done to the truck yet?

I almost burned the car down when the alternator I changed out grounded out and the fusible link blew and melted wire loom. Damn rubber boot was cracked and I didn't notice. Door panels were fixed for $100 and I think that's all I've done other than detail the shit out of it. Oh and wheels.

Drewskie

forum member
Reaction score
Nothing else yet. I've got a buddy doing the plugs right now. After that idk what way to go with it. We're trying to buy a house here soon so I kind of have to do anything in small increments. Although I have been looking at boats now since I have something to tow it with lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back