F150 Ecoboost Builds

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
Ordered my stainless works ecoboost exhaust today, ill post up some vids once done. Getting the offroad downpipe and s tube muffler catback, should get a decent boost in power and sound! Once I do that, ill have the truck pretty much done power wise where I want it.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Ordered my stainless works ecoboost exhaust today, ill post up some vids once done. Getting the offroad downpipe and s tube muffler catback, should get a decent boost in power and sound! Once I do that, ill have the truck pretty much done power wise where I want it.

As much as it pains me, I think I'm gonna have to wait a while on my exhaust. We'll see in the next week.

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
Oh I hear ya. I been waiting two and a half months to get the funds together for it. I didn't think I would be able to swing it until after the holidays but the stars aligned for once in my favor. :)

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Yeah I thought when I got my bonus check I was good to go. But me and the wife went on a weekend trip to Seattle and spent way too much $$$$$. Lol! It was fun though so.....

Sent from iPhone

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
CravenSpeed shorty antenna:

upeze8a5.jpg

pamyjuva.jpg

Vanity plate:

ytaja8u6.jpg

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I just got a replacement demo for my 5.0 FX4, a 2013 FX4 Screw Ecoboost. I've driven 1 Ecoboost F150 before and It was pretty cool but after driving this thing for a day doing normal errands, I'm in love. I just can't stay out of the throttle!

ru9udu3e.jpg

2uzyhy6u.jpg

Last edited:

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
I want one of these so damn bad. Car is going to be paid off real soon. Hopefully a new truck purchase comes this time 2013

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice, very nice. How well does the antenna work? I was thinking about getting one myself. Love plate.

Man, I want your blacked out emblems with the red inlay.

Sent from iPhone

Antenna works beautifully, however, I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area, so it's never hard to get a signal.

I anticipated this cutting out the reception, however, I haven't noticed any change.

Disclaimer, I listen mostly to Bluetooth audio or Sat so, I may not be the best judge for heavy FM radio usage.

I love the look of my emblems as well! Goes pretty well with the Race Red paint.

Cleaned her up and damn was it cold
CB8291B1-7E7F-4344-A3A7-B873F67C6B62-9708-00000E240619EE8E.jpg

Looks so damn clean! Some Nitto Trail Grapplers would look amazing! Hoping to snag a set here within the next couple months.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I want one of these so damn bad. Car is going to be paid off real soon. Hopefully a new truck purchase comes this time 2013

You honestly will be 100% satisfied. I've driven a plenty of pickups and this is by far the most fun I've had with one. I've been actually driving this more than the Mustang lately and I'm about to say goodbye to her next week! Lol

Torched S197

forum member
Reaction score
Antenna works beautifully, however, I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area, so it's never hard to get a signal.

I anticipated this cutting out the reception, however, I haven't noticed any change.

Disclaimer, I listen mostly to Bluetooth audio or Sat so, I may not be the best judge for heavy FM radio usage.

I love the look of my emblems as well! Goes pretty well with the Race Red paint.

Looks so damn clean! Some Nitto Trail Grapplers would look amazing! Hoping to snag a set here within the next couple months.

Thanks nick, I plan on some trail grapplers when I get enough extra coin for some wheels as well.

Wish the weather was good enough here. I haven't gotten to wash mine since I've had it.

That white looks great. I saw one today in Candy Red that was just gorgeous?

Sent from iPhone

It was about 45 degrees when I was washing it and by the time I got done my hand felt like an ice sickle lol

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Thanks nick, I plan on some trail grapplers when I get enough extra coin for some wheels as well.

It was about 45 degrees when I was washing it and by the time I got done my hand felt like an ice sickle lol

I can deal with the cold, somewhat to wash it. But, it's been rainy every other day and I do live on a gravel road (actually just my driveway is over a 1/4 mile) so washing has just been out of the question. Hopefully in the next week or so I'll get to clean it up and get a coat of wax on it.

Sent from iPhone

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Ok, so I put any concerns I had about the towing capabilities of this little RR TT F-150 to bed. This thing is a beast in the pulling department! Will out pull my old '03 5.4 F-150 hands down.

Hooked up my trailer and loaded my tractor/loader w/finish mower attached just to see. Tractor weighs somewhere in the vicinity of 8k and it pulled it with no trouble.

Sent from iPhone

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score

Nick, is your Grille gloss black? I really like the grille on the earlier trucks compared to the 2013.

I got my truck cleaned up today and thought to snap a pic.

IMG_0604_zps7f26749c.jpg

We also put the Leer painted to match hard toneau cover on it. The fit and finish is perfect.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Nick, is your Grille gloss black? I really like the grille on the earlier trucks compared to the 2013.

I got my truck cleaned up today and thought to snap a pic.

IMG_0604_zps7f26749c.jpg

We also put the Leer painted to match hard toneau cover on it. The fit and finish is perfect.

Yeah I wondered that too! Mine is more matte/flat black. His appears to be gloss black. I will be getting the blacked out f150 emblems though. I love that look.

Sent from iPhone

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back