F150 Ecoboost Builds

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
/\/\

Get used to being there at the pump. lol

I have the 36 gallon tank on mine and while I dont have to fill it very often, it does twinge the wallet a bit when I have to go put 34-35 gallons of 93 octane in it...

How do you like how it drives?

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Love it man! Just barely got into town. Took it slow on the way back mainly cause it was a long day of sitting all day to get there. It actually got better gas than my mustang gets so I'm not too worried about the pump haha. Like I told you yesterday, it'll mainly sit parked most of the time unless I need it or weekend trips. Loved the audio sound and definitely made my music listening experience a lot better than what I've always been used to. Get to put it to use already. Stopped by babies r us and picking up our baby crib since it didn't fit in my brother in laws explorer a couple days ago haha. Stopped by and grabbed a pic and some food on the way back. Can't wait to wash/detail it tomorrow.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Here's what I got:

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Ordered a couple F150's for stock units today and I'm still sticker shocked by these things.

One I ordered as a demo - '15 King Ranch in White Platinum, loaded with every option even spray in bed liner. The fender liners are on hold for the time. That truck was over 64K MSRP...

Then did a FX4 loaded equivalent. - Lariat 501A with Lariat Sport Pkg, FX4, Max Trailer Tow, panoramic roof, and nav with the 20" wheels. In Tuxedo Black. $55K~

Very excited about them to start coming in very soon, but that loaded KR makes me gulp.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Ordered a couple F150's for stock units today and I'm still sticker shocked by these things.

One I ordered as a demo - '15 King Ranch in White Platinum, loaded with every option even spray in bed liner. The fender liners are on hold for the time. That truck was over 64K MSRP...

Then did a FX4 loaded equivalent. - Lariat 501A with Lariat Sport Pkg, FX4, Max Trailer Tow, panoramic roof, and nav with the 20" wheels. In Tuxedo Black. $55K~

Very excited about them to start coming in very soon, but that loaded KR makes me gulp.

Same here. I built an XLT a week or so ago 301A with the Chrome appearance package, FX4, Nav, Subwoofer, Tailgate Step, Spray in Bedliner, Tow Mirrors & Class IV Hitch in Guard $47k.

VA Raptor

forum member
Reaction score
Do people really pay MSRP for F150's though? My 2012 was $8K under and my 2013 was pretty much $10K under. Granted both were bought from a high volume dealer and the rebates were great both times. I'm sure if you need to be the first one on the road with a 2015 you're going to pay for it, but why not wait for the rebates to start hitting?

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
No, but I'm just comparing that a loaded '14 Limited was right around $56K and now we are up to $64K~ That's a hefty jump on the more equiped F150's.

I will let you know this though, right now there is already a $2,000 rebate on the 2015 F150's (for our area at least).

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Around here you get $1500 in rebates if you are lucky and most small dealers around here give you a difficult time to get under MSRP.

Rebates are $500 here.

VA Raptor

forum member
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong $8K is a big jump, but there's also some new options that weren't around last year that I can see helping that increase (main one being the aluminum). How do the base model prices compare?

What happened to your Raptor?!

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
You are absolutely right, it makes it easy to rationalize the price difference... I wonder what the Super Duty prices may jump to with all this schweet technology.

Was on the fence if I wanted to keep it or not so I threw it on the showroom floor and someone bought it. It was my favorite one, but I'm still rocking the vert and content. Now my DD is my '96 PSD once I get much of the maintenance done this winter.

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Anyone have any recommendations on some quality 194 / 168 LED bulbs for my map light in my F150? I bought some before but one of them burned out so I was looking at replacing them but can't find too many that I'm really interested in buying.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back