Fender Flared 05-09

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, what material are you using to construct the flares with? It looks like you are putting a layer of bondo on top of something but is it like foam that you sculpt the form with?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The flare material will be offered in Carbon fiber, and fiberglass.

The front flares are 1.5in wide per side and the rears are about 2.5in wider per side.

345s? Pshhhhhhh I should easily be able to fit 14in wide wheels :)

:whistle1:

If you don't mind me asking, what material are you using to construct the flares with? It looks like you are putting a layer of bondo on top of something but is it like foam that you sculpt the form with?

unless you mean what's shown in the pics above?

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
I'm just trying to figure out the process so you can put flares on that minivan you were telling me about.

The one with the captain seat second row and bench seat in the back to make more little Cams in? lol

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
On a more serious note - I'd like to know if they will attach to the front bumper... just like the rocket bunny kit.

10034277716_cb0a48afc1_b.jpg

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
i want this so bad. im just afraid i wont be able to fit through my drive way after. i may have to dry fit a kit

DRock

Reaction score
So did you use foam blocks and lay down shaping foam over them? Then go back and bondo over them to get a smooth finish? I assume thats your method and youre making plugs and molds off of them

edit...

Whats the target price point on these for the consumer?

It's foam blocks them some foam type material to fill the holes and smooth everything out. Yes molds will be made off these. This is very early in the process. They have been shades down and look almost complete at this point. Fender cutting pics tomorrow once my internet works better

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Will there be a template on how much to cut from the original body panels?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back