floor mats

silver rhyno

forum member
Reaction score
im looking for some silver/grey floor mats for my 06...everything i have found is black and everything inside my car is silver/grey which btw is a real PITA to keep clean.i would like something with a logo maybe GT or ford racing or S197 might be cool..thanks

kgrun4

forum member
Reaction score
I think your going to have a hard time finding grey ones with logo on it unless you do a customization like lloyds.

There are new gray OEM floor mats on ebay, you could buy those and have them embroidered.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
yeah i saw those but they are just plain....

You could always pick up these matts and find any logo you like off the web, to be stitched on. I don't think it would cost too much, plus you could go with any logo of your choice. There's a lot of Mustang logos out there!

Just an idea for an option. Hope it helps some!

Shane

etc1006

forum member
Reaction score
FWIW, the guy I just bought my 10' from got the nice rubber ones from AM that have the honeycomb grille pattern withe the pony by the sill. He used them for driving (what little he did in 3200 miles). And kept the factory ones in the trunk for shows. I'm gonna grab the matching trunk mat. Maybe that way you can use the rubber ones, and keep a set of the grey ones nice. HTH

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back