For Sale - Mac LT headers, JLT 110 mm intake, Mac o/r pro chamber, a/c compressor

go302

Tits McGee
Reaction score
image.jpgMac longtube headers- a little rusty, but no holes, sounds great, small dent on passenger side header primary from tightening down one of the header studs (I sawed it off to prevent making a hole in the primary)
$225 shipped

JLT 110 mm intake- clean, works great
SOLD

Mac O/R Prochamber- rusty, but works great, mufflers not included, few superficial scrapes from rubbing on ground because my car is so damn low. Other than that no defects, sounds great. I had to cut off the hangers in order to get the Prochamber off my car, but you can take it and get new hangers welded on
125 shipped

A/C Compressor- took the entire A/C system out of my car. Make an offer. I also have other A/C parts (drier and condenser) if needed.

Sorry for run-ons, had my gf typing while I was driving.

Last edited:

go302

Tits McGee
Reaction score
are the headers ceramic? or chrome? is the prochamber welded to the tail pipes? ...this is tempting

The guy I bought them from said they were ceramic. Yes, tailpipes are welded on but I can cut those off in about 1 second.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    542.2 KB · Views: 140

cschoening09

forum member
Reaction score
as long as you cut off after the prochamber outlet pipes part to where I could grind the welds off of it. I may be interested. I might pm you an offer in a couple days if its here yet

go302

Tits McGee
Reaction score
as long as you cut off after the prochamber outlet pipes part to where I could grind the welds off of it. I may be interested. I might pm you an offer in a couple days if its here yet

Sure thing, I can get them smoothed out for you before I ship.

go302

Tits McGee
Reaction score
I was looking for the Series 3 JLT 110MM intake. Is this an earlier series?

It must be an earlier version. I bought it 2 years ago. It was originally for the 2010 Gt but it works on the 05-09 as well (mine's an 07). I had to modify the heat shield to fit but that's not a big deal. I accidentally broker off the mounting tab but I can easily drill another hole to make it mount to the car.

WuStangClan

forum member
Reaction score
It must be an earlier version. I bought it 2 years ago. It was originally for the 2010 Gt but it works on the 05-09 as well (mine's an 07). I had to modify the heat shield to fit but that's not a big deal. I accidentally broker off the mounting tab but I can easily drill another hole to make it mount to the car.

Thanks, but I'm really only looking for a series 3 JLT.

YoungBlood

forum member
Reaction score
I'll take the JLT cai if you still have it next weekend when I get paid, I'm looking to upgrade from my K&N

YoungBlood

forum member
Reaction score
Hey if I can get my credit card set up on paypal I'll buy it (the JLT) from you asap

NaS197

forum member
Reaction score
Got a pic of the intake? Have $$ in hand. It'll fit a '06 GT correct?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back