for sale:pioneer double din(brand new)**SOLD**

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
i bought this back when I had my mustang because I wanted to replace my lod gps,but never had the chance due to the accident...so It's been sitting since then.this is a link of the item because it has a complete description....the unit that I have is exactly the same:300$ shipped.I'll put pictures soon.

it is brand new and neverinstalled and comes with everything

http://cgi.ebay.com/PIONEER-AVIC-U3...ltDomain_0&hash=item45f414f472#ht_4219wt_1137

Last edited by a moderator:

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score

I got your pm...thanks for being interested...fyi i bought this to replace my JVC EXAD which was decent and almost went with kenwood but what stoped was that at that time the price range that I was in,all the double din headunits,the navigation was separate,and you had to instal the nav device somewhere else in the car and run wires to the head unit and all that..soo..all the research that I did,it all ended up to pioneer being the best head units out there,with the extras that they have and the being really user friendly....thats just my :2cents:

hopesmasher

forum member
Reaction score
well crap......I thought I had my decision made again. Now I have to go back to reading all those damn articles. Thanks for the heads up but......DAMN IT!!!

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
IMG_0529.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

IMG_0522.jpg

IMG_0520.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back