Ford 5R55S Automatic Transmission & Billet Torque Converter *BUILT* By LEVEL 10

Legend Shaker

forum member
Reaction score
*New* (as received from L10) and never installed.

Level 10 5R55S "Built" Transmission with Billet Torque Converter set at 3000 to 3200 RPM. (Depends on your HP).

Note: Core/donor Trans. had only 2k miles!

Fits 2005 - 09 (10?) 4.6L 3V.

JDM has run these L10's in some of their 1/4 mile cars around 700 ft. lb. torque! Level 10 says good for 1000 HP...? But I would never go that high. I was going to install for piece of mind at 620 RWHP.

My LL Mustang GT is now sold and I never got a chance to install this.

Cost me over $4500

Price reduced... $3995.00 + Shipping.

Why wait MONTHS to have one built? This one is ready to install!

I will accept payment by discrete PayPal or you pay the fee, Cashiers check from Major Bank or Credit Union, USPS Money Order or Cash for local pickup.

Located in Atlanta, GA. I am willing to meet up with you for the exchange within a reasonable distance from Atlanta.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
How did he miss it? I posted a link to your thread in his WTB thread.

Legend Shaker

forum member
Reaction score
I have had some questions about the torque converter in this. it is built by Circle "D" for PA and set to 3200 rpm stall...

From Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords...
"The new converter is built by Circle D Specialties for PA, and is constructed from billet aluminum with a 9.75-inch turbine wheel, and is designed to flash-stall at about 3,200 rpm. The smaller design means less rotating weight, which will allow it to spin up quicker, and the higher stall of will let the engine get into the meat of the torque curve quicker."

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back