Ford owns that fastest standing mile

jjay760

forum member
Reaction score
so my brother reads heavy hitters magazine, its about ballers and their cars and how they got to where they are. anyways this months issue features this guy named Johnny Bohmer out in Florida. He owns a shop called Performance Power Racing. He loves his Fords. Recently he achieved 252.97 in a standing mile in a Ford GT!!!! People thought the Bugatti was the fastest with 253, but that took 4.9 miles. he is already aiming for 300mph. oh i forgot to mention, its supposedly street legal.

they don't have a official site so here is the myspace link, its the mag in all black white and red. check it out when you are in the store next time

http://www.myspace.com/heavyhittersmag

darkstar november

magical turning mustang
Reaction score
the shop im at does alot of standing mile stuff, the other guy here, eddie bello, holds the record for worlds fastest porsche, he did 236.6mph at the same event on street tires

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
where did he do the standing mile at

that car makes my 150 mph in a standing mile look like a hot wheels car

Kuro!

Banned
Reaction score
Underground Racing beat that with their TT Gallardo at the past Texas Mile.

darkstar november

magical turning mustang
Reaction score
Underground Racing beat that with their TT Gallardo at the past Texas Mile.
rumor is heffner stoped that at the same event. but most ppl didnt take the event seriously where underground went faster and the other ford gt bc they had timing errors all day and the times are thought to be in accurate

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
rumor is heffner stoped that at the same event. but most ppl didnt take the event seriously where underground went faster and the other ford gt bc they had timing errors all day and the times are thought to be in accurate

that doesent sound correct to me because of the way timing is done. it is just some timing lights on the ground i don't see how the times could be inaccurate(unless it was inaccurate for every one)

darkstar november

magical turning mustang
Reaction score
that doesent sound correct to me because of the way timing is done. it is just some timing lights on the ground i don't see how the times could be inaccurate(unless it was inaccurate for every one)
there were guys at that event that had never been over 185 that were getting 200mph slips that day. alot of ppl i talked to said the timing was off that day

darkstar november

magical turning mustang
Reaction score
well it had to be the last event because i was at he October event and i didint hear any thing about that.
i was in texas in april i think the last mile was. we had the porsche there and two weeks earlier in sfl when johnny ran 252. there is 2 otehr groups that do mile events down here but seem to have a ton of issues with timing equipment always

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back