Ford Racing 5.0L Stroker ShortBlock Swap

rayS197

Reaction score
It better do better than a 12 or he should just crash it.

Looking forward to the numbers Ray. You'll need a cage now.

Mike, Ill be happy with mid 10's. You are right. The roll bar will be one more item to add.
Thanks guys. Went out and about for a bit to clock some miles. Feels like a little more torque than before. Gonna do some 3/4 throttle runs here shortly.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Is your odometer correct? You only have 6000 miles on an '06? I didn't realize you were related to Darren.

rayS197

Reaction score
Yes, old block had 6395 on it when pulled. I drive mine and hammer it when I do drive the car unlike Darren. And I have a Whipple blower that Darren dreams of. LOL!! Darren???

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Yes, old block had 6395 on it when pulled. I drive mine and hammer it when I do drive the car unlike Darren. And I have a Whipple blower that Darren dreams of. LOL!! Darren???

Impressive build!!! Car sounds good and smooth. Any problems to report?

I wants a 2.9 Crusher!

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Nice Ray! I'm jealous. I really want a built block but unlike you grown up men, I have no house and no wife both of which I can see in the near future. I probably should do the smart thing and save for that instead of blowing my wad on more mods even though I want to.

char259

Wolf Pack Racing
Reaction score
Nice Ray! I'm jealous. I really want a built block but unlike you grown up men, I have no house and no wife both of which I can see in the near future. I probably should do the smart thing and save for that instead of blowing my wad on more mods even though I want to.

Sounds like Sean, here, LOL
Ray awesome build, congrats. I know you will really enjoy this!!!

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Ray have you gotten this retuned on the runners with 14 psi yet? Are you going to have upped the boost before the rental? Make sure you bring your camera and video so I can get the runs for you. I am not going to be racing, but will come down to hang out.

rayS197

Reaction score
Ray have you gotten this retuned on the runners with 14 psi yet? Are you going to have upped the boost before the rental? Make sure you bring your camera and video so I can get the runs for you. I am not going to be racing, but will come down to hang out.
Nope. After more thought and speaking with some friends, I am going to add an ATI balancer and leave it. Tired of spending the money when its fast enough especially if I get into bracket racing. More power = more money= more issues. Why dont you ask your tuner to come to the rental and get yours straight?
Your car is looking mean!

Ty Sir!!:hi:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back