Fox Lake Stage 3 Heads

TurboX

Formally Buzz Lightyear
Reaction score
Fox Lake Stage 3 Custom 3V Heads

These are the best heads Fox Lake sells, they are CNC Ported, Inconel Exhaust Valves, Stainless Intake, Custom guides, upgraded retainers and locks. Nothing wrong with heads, came out of a perfectly running car making 800RWHP at time of disassembly. I am shipping to Fox Lake to have springs verified for worthiness. I will pay for anything needed to get these heads to brand new condition as you would get from Fox lake if you purchased. These heads are $3600 from Fox Lake. I'm selling for $2300 shipped to lower 48 but buyer pays PayPal fees.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 52

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
What year model are these heads from?
(I basically want to know which spark plug they take, early or late)

If they're Stage 3, they should have 1mm larger valves.
(All other brands have the larger valves with their Stage 3's, typically)
Can you confirm larger valves?

I would assume valve guides are bronze?
Confirm?

Will it be possible to speak with the guys at Fox Lake regarding the condition of these heads?

Thanks!

TurboX

Formally Buzz Lightyear
Reaction score
What year model are these heads from?
(I basically want to know which spark plug they take, early or late)

If they're Stage 3, they should have 1mm larger valves.
(All other brands have the larger valves with their Stage 3's, typically)
Can you confirm larger valves?

I would assume valve guides are bronze?
Confirm?

Will it be possible to speak with the guys at Fox Lake regarding the condition of these heads?

Thanks!

They are early model plugs, I have Flow sheets and spec sheets for heads. I plan on shipping the heads on Monday or Tuesday to Fox lake. I also believe they do not have the bigger valves because that requires new seats, new seats are the reason all those livernois heads were failing and the risk was not worth the gain. The guides are custom and you will have too ask Ron more on that. I do not recall them being 100% bronze as used in past.

The springs put on these heads were used springs I had from a previous build, I suspect at bare minimum, I will be replacing those for the new owner of these heads. It probably is best to have Ron answer all these questions so I don't misrepresent the heads.

Thanks

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back