FS: 2008 Vortech V3 Mustang GT, low miles, immaculate, title in hand!

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
that is a sexy ass car with a sexy ass price. You might make more money parting it out. Might take a little work but you have all the parts people want.

08VistablueGT

Booyakasha!
Reaction score
Thanks a lot guys. I have no real desire to part the car out. Like I said in my initial post, I just really don't have the time right now to work on it/part the car out.

Please, if anyone has any legitimate offers email me (email given in ad) as oppose to PMing me here.

rxpwhistler1

forum member
Reaction score
car...

Seriously considering carmaxing my ride to get this car...beautiful...I would love to have this car! Only if I knew selling my car would land me yours, i would jump on it. Shit, bad timing.

Last edited:

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
No doubt about it, your car is EASILY worth your asking price and is a STEAL! You should also post this up on other Mustang sites, there's no reason it wouldn't sell so fast as to make your sack swing in the direction of the payoff check.

Seriously, if it weren't for my moving into a new house in June, I would buy this car in a heartbeat and have it as my DD while I garage my 2011 GT and build her up. Your car is fuckin BEAUTIFUL!

08VistablueGT

Booyakasha!
Reaction score
No doubt about it, your car is EASILY worth your asking price and is a STEAL! You should also post this up on other Mustang sites, there's no reason it wouldn't sell so fast as to make your sack swing in the direction of the payoff check.

Seriously, if it weren't for my moving into a new house in June, I would buy this car in a heartbeat and have it as my DD while I garage my 2011 GT and build her up. Your car is fuckin BEAUTIFUL!

Thanks for the kind words man.

BUMP!

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
Free bump for you, its rare to even find a car as clean and well modified as yours!

bumblebee06

Speed Demon
Reaction score
Still for sale? I live in Stafford, VA. Would you drive to meet and show it, on a sunny day of course. I would have to sell mine but if i can get what i owe maybe we can work something out.

08VistablueGT

Booyakasha!
Reaction score
Still for sale? I live in Stafford, VA. Would you drive to meet and show it, on a sunny day of course. I would have to sell mine but if i can get what i owe maybe we can work something out.

Yes it is still for sale...

Are you serious about the car? If so we can set something up. But honestly not unless you're really serious. I have had WAY too many "serious" inquires that were a waste of days.

bumblebee06

Speed Demon
Reaction score
Yes it is still for sale...

Are you serious about the car? If so we can set something up. But honestly not unless you're really serious. I have had WAY too many "serious" inquires that were a waste of days.

I am very serious about it. I just wanna talk to my bank before i set anything up. The last thing i wanna do is waste yours, let alone my, time. I will get back to you when i get the answers i need from them.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back