FS: H&R Street Performance Coil-Over Kit 05-10

GTKARMA

Reaction score
H&R Street Performance Coil-Over Kit

I am the second owner of this setup. I bought it from mustangmods, on ebay. It has never been installed. The plastic dust boots on the rear struts are a little deformed from packaging. There is no damage to the strut itself.

Here is the link to the ebay auction where I purchased the coilovers. I’m selling them for what I paid for them, no reason to try and mark them up. http://www.ebay.com/itm/261106603727

$600, picked up. I’m located in Plum, PA 15239. I’m not far from Monroeville/Murrysville.

Here is a description of the setup, taken from AmericanMuscle.

Street Performance Handling. Upgrade the suspension of your Pony and give it the awesome handling and superb ride comfort only a discerning driver can appreciate with a H&R Street Performance Coil-Over Kit. Street Performance Coil Overs lower the center of gravity and reduce body roll for better handling resulting in flat cornering and superior control — a perfect choice for the street performance driver.

Adjustable Ride Height. Lower your Mustang's stance up to 2.5" in the front and 2.0" in the rear for improved cornering and muscular good looks on the street with this Street Performance Coil-Over Kit.

Application. The H&R Street Performance Coil-Over Kit is designed to be a direct bolt-on upgrade for the 2005 to 2010 V6, GT, Bullitt and Shelby GT500 Mustangs, including coupe and convertible models.

If you guys need any additional pictures, please don’t hesitate to ask. I would prefer not to ship these. I prefer to meet with people in person so that they have a chance to look over the item and make sure it’s exactly what they want and in the condition described. I’ve lost interest and I’m just looking to get some of my money back out of them.
IMG_4782_zpsadc68279.jpg

IMG_4777_zpsa7dd73d8.jpg

IMG_4778_zps8287c925.jpg

IMG_4781_zps6220ba9b.jpg

IMG_4780_zpsee8b8748.jpg

Back