FS: Magnaflow X-Pipe w/Cats & GTA Mufflers

2014_GT

Bowtie Bitch-Slapper
Reaction score
Greetings. I took a hiatus from the Mustang realm and recently got back into it with a '14 Mustang GT. However, I have some parts for my old '05 Mustang GT that I bought but NEVER installed.

Magnaflow 15448 X-Pipe SOLD!!

picture.php

Ford Racing M-5230-GTA Mufflers (Unopened Box) -- SOLD!!

picture.php

All payments are made through Paypal and I'll eat the fees. I will only ship to the Lower 48 and nowhere else! I will send via UPS and forward tracking information. PM me for offers or questions. Thanks!

Last edited:

2014_GT

Bowtie Bitch-Slapper
Reaction score
Crap... just noticed that I put the wrong date in the picture. :p Well, it's meant to say 2014 not 2015. :p

2014_GT

Bowtie Bitch-Slapper
Reaction score
I was solicited by someone international that wanted to buy one of these items. So, I'll state this new criteria. I will ship internationally but you will have to pay shipping and I will not reduce the sales price. Also, payment will be sent as a PayPal gift. This is non-negotiable. I was burnt in the past shipping internationally by someone claiming not to have received the item and then doing a PayPal charge refund. I won't go through that again.

Last edited:

etnoats

forum member
Reaction score
Would you sell just the legs? If so do they have a separate part number?

2014_GT

Bowtie Bitch-Slapper
Reaction score
Thanks for your interest, etnoats. I would prefer to keep the kit together. I don't believe that Magnaflow sells them separately (but I could be wrong, though). I assume you have an off-road kit and need the cats?

etnoats

forum member
Reaction score
I have a Mac prochamber and was wondering how much more the cats would flow over stock.

2014_GT

Bowtie Bitch-Slapper
Reaction score
I heard these things flow pretty well compared to stock. However, I don't have any numbers to back that up.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back