Whipple Supercharger 05-10’ Mustang GT $4000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
Whipple Supercharger 05-10’ Mustang GT $4000

STIPULATIONS:

These are the stipulations of the sale. They are 100% NON NEGOTIABLE. If they don’t jive with what you want to do, this isn’t the blower for you. Move on.

-Only contact me through my email. [email protected]. I can check email a lot easier/faster. If you do message me and someone else emailed me before I check messaging, they win.

-First pay first serve.

-PayPal can be used as a payment method. But you will be paying the PayPal fees. If you don’t want to eat the PayPal fees (which are paying for your protection, not the sellers) then you can write a check or do a bank transfer. Because I am selling this for a friend (long story) you will be paying him if using PayPal. I don’t want it running through my business account and if at a later date you decide you need to do a chargeback (you won’t unless you’re trying to run a scam, the blower is perfect) it’s his problem to deal with, not mine.

-If you're picking it up, bring cash.

-This is not being sold by Department Of Boost. It is being sold by me for a friend.

-No warranty

-I will only ship in the lower 48.

-$4000

DESCRIPTION:

This is a complete Whipple 2.3L H.O. kit for a 2005-2010 Mustang GT. It only has 5,000mi on it and was only making 450rwhp (stock motor). It was removed because the car is going with a built motor and a much bigger blower. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. The kit is 100% complete right down to the Pro Cal tuner.

SHIPPING:

I ship UPS in the lower 48 only. No PO boxes. Shipping will be about $200-220 for everything. You can email me your ZIP for an exact number. But it’s first pay first serve, dicking around with an exact shipping quote may screw you.

IMG_2441_zpsqvdzff5i.jpg

IMG_2440_zpscy1k1dl2.jpg

IMG_2617_zpshum0ermw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back