Fs: Oem Sirius

mvon919

Everwaken
Reaction score
Hey,

I'll be shipping my car soon and will no longer need Sirius Satellite radio (cause it doesn't ouside N.America)... anyone intrested? It's Plug, Subscribe and Play. Requires Shaker 500 or 1000 system. You'll get SAT1, SAT2 and SAT3 under your Shaker AUX-button and 200 channels of commercial free music (subsription needed, sirius.com).

This is a complete system including Sirius tuner (installs inside right rear fender, mounting location is standard), mounting hardware and Antenna.

No need to make a hole into your trunk lid. I ordered new trunk lid without spoiler and sirius and found a great place in rear deck for Sirius antenna. No interference at all through rear glass. There's a hole in the deck metal so all you need to do is make a small hole into felt deck and drop the antenna in. I will provide pictures and instructions for mounting but it's very easy.

PM me for offers, option price is $195, retrofit price is higher. Let's make a good deal.

JimC

Reaction score
Hey,

I'll be shipping my car soon and will no longer need Sirius Satellite radio (cause it doesn't ouside N.America)... anyone intrested? It's Plug, Subscribe and Play. Requires Shaker 500 or 1000 system. You'll get SAT1, SAT2 and SAT3 under your Shaker AUX-button and 200 channels of commercial free music (subsription needed, sirius.com).

This is a complete system including Sirius tuner (installs inside right rear fender, mounting location is standard), mounting hardware and Antenna.

No need to make a hole into your trunk lid. I ordered new trunk lid without spoiler and sirius and found a great place in rear deck for Sirius antenna. No interference at all through rear glass. There's a hole in the deck metal so all you need to do is make a small hole into felt deck and drop the antenna in. I will provide pictures and instructions for mounting but it's very easy.

PM me for offers, option price is $195, retrofit price is higher. Let's make a good deal.

Do you still have the Sirius available?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back