FS: Saleen Supershaker upgrade *Avaliable 02/25 *

Meikol02

Reaction score
Sherrod, I think you missed this guys intent. He gave you the Saleen model number for a factory blower car.
I have a stock 2006 s281 sc, are you selling everything I would need to install and get moving?

To go from the Saleen supercharger that came in your Saleen, to a Supershaker top(lid/hat), his kit should be complete mechanically.

You will need to get the car tuned and you still need to cut a whole in your Saleen hood (personal choice on the looks with the heat extractors of course) or replace it with a Mustang hood and cut that one (probably cheaper with the paint).

Last edited:

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Sherrod, I think you missed this guys intent. He gave you the Saleen model number for a factory blower car.

To go from the Saleen supercharger that came in your Saleen, to a Supershaker top(lid/hat), his kit should be complete mechanically.

You will need to get the car tuned and you still need to cut a whole in your Saleen hood (personal choice on the looks with the heat extractors of course) or replace it with a Mustang hood and cut that one (probably cheaper with the paint).

Thanks.

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
Just curious, can you tell me who you bought the 6.5 lid from? Please post up the numbers once you have it installed and dyno'd. Will be interesting to see what gains you end up with. I'm running the stock Series VI lid with a 3.6 pulley so the numbers may not help me as you have the Super Shaker.

FWIW... my car did 433@6K RPM with a 3.6 and the Series VI.5.
Quick Specs: Stock motor-39lbs injectors, Saleen Extreme CAI, gt500 pumps, Pypes LT/Off-Road-X, 3"Magnaflow

OP... very tempting.

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Very interested in getting this lid gone, I will have no use for it and it will just be sitting in the shed if I can't sell it. I figuered they would be alittle more demand for a supershaker at near half the cost of it new. :shock:

kenneth

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn near giving it away.

When I swapped to the supershaker kit I picked up right around 25RWHP and nearly .2 at the track.

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
Damn... we could of just traded... now I've got to find someone to commit to my Series VI.5 Lid if I want to do this.

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Damn... we could of just traded... now I've got to find someone to commit to my Series VI.5 Lid if I want to do this.

Yeah, I would have traded for sure. I had even posted a thread asking if anybody was interested in a trade no response.

I have already paid for the new lid at Brenspeed. Now just tring to sale the shaker kit. I paid more for the 6.5 lid than I am selling the shaker for.... LOL... sombody would get a good deal on this, it is basically new, under 3000 miles on it.

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Alot of interested on this, still for sale.
First with money walks away with the supershaker and I will send it out ASAP once I get back from Brenspeed on Saturday 26th. Hell of a deal for a shaker kit for a Saleen SC.

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Damn near giving it away.

When I swapped to the supershaker kit I picked up right around 25RWHP and nearly .2 at the track.

Yeah, basically, it has been hard to sale stuff on here lately. $1200+ upgrade for $600 and it is in excellent shape, barley even used, I never drive the car.

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53310
I need somebody to buy my grill, packed up and ready to go. I have alittle better luck on ebay with the older mustang stuff, but hate paying all the fees.

Ebay Listed: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270705235619&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back