FS: Saleen Supershaker upgrade *Avaliable 02/25 *

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Going to place the shaker on Ebay :thud: if I can't get a buyer for it on here by the time I get back from Brenspeed on the 25th.

A deal at $600 for the kit!!! :thumb2:

bmaxwell

BÆST
Reaction score
MOTHER FUCKER I WANT THIS!!!! This is a ridiculous deal man this will have to be a future upgrade as of now tho :(

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I thought you had mmiler40 convinced to buy this. I should have known his cheap ass would back out

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
I thought you had mmiler40 convinced to buy this. I should have known his cheap ass would back out

LOL... Yeah he has PM a few times on it and the price of the hood also from my car. Said he would think it over and get back with me.

Been a couple days ago.

Have had alot of pm on the shaker, but no pending sale or agreement of any kind. Hell I can't give it away, $600 is a great deal. Even offered to cover shipping on the shaker kit.

Last edited:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL... Yeah he has PM a few times on it and the price of the hood also from my car. Said he would think it over and get back with me.

Been a couple days ago.

Have had alot of pm on the shaker, but no pending sale or agreement of any kind. Hell I can't give it away, $600 is a great deal. Even offered to cover shipping on the shaker kit.

His problem is the hood... He has one of those factory fake hood scoops and the hole for the shaker won't get rid of the holes in the hood where the fake scoop was mounted. So that pretty much leaves him with needing the hood as well as a color change on the hood. It's not that he doesn't want it, he is just trying to talk himself in to the hood, shipping, paint, bla bla bla. I will bug him some more about it and see if I can light a fire under his ass.

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
His problem is the hood... He has one of those factory fake hood scoops and the hole for the shaker won't get rid of the holes in the hood where the fake scoop was mounted. So that pretty much leaves him with needing the hood as well as a color change on the hood. It's not that he doesn't want it, he is just trying to talk himself in to the hood, shipping, paint, bla bla bla. I will bug him some more about it and see if I can light a fire under his ass.

Sounds good, Yeah I told him I would sell him my hood ($150) as I would not need it anymore. He would still have to get it painted and such and shipping would be alot, most likely $150 to $200 to ship freight. Would let it go for $300 shipped, not bad for OEM steel hood shipped and already having the cutout for the shaker. :thumb:

Windveil Blue

forum member
Reaction score
i have cut a few hoods for this mod and it is easy to do... fyi the hoods are aluminum and cut like butta! i cant believe this is still here bump!

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
i have cut a few hoods for this mod and it is easy to do... fyi the hoods are aluminum and cut like butta! i cant believe this is still here bump!

Yeah still here, been tring to sell it.

Will even cover shipping for the buyer, $600 for the kit free shipping.

Will send ASAP on the 26th after I have it removed at Brenspeed. Come on guys this is a great deal. I barley even drive the car, it is basically brand new.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back