FS: Shelby Torque Thrust 20" Polished Rim/Black Center W/Tires

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Up for sale is a used set of Shelby Torque Thrust 20" rims w/tires. These are polished rims with black center.

m105MSB.jpg

The rims are 20x9 up front and 20x10 in the rear. Bolt pattern are 5 x 4.5 and fit the Mustang S197. I have them on my car on and off with my Racestars over the past year.

They do have some curb rash on a couple of them, nothing to major. Will takes some pictures if needed!

Tires are Toyo Proxes 4 and have plenty of tread left on them.

Willing to ship on buyers dime. Would rather have a local buyer and would be willing to meet a reasonable distance from Montgomery Alabama.

$700 New Price Paypal: [email protected]

I have a ton of pictures off them on my car all over S197FORUM.

P2200016.jpg

Craigslist : http://montgomery.craigslist.org/pts/2339975740.html $800

Ebay listing : http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270739048766&ssPageNam e=STRK:MESELX:IT

Have it listed for $1000 on ebay due to the fees that go along with paypal and final value fee on Ebay. Sucks...

Last edited:

whippledpony

forum member
Reaction score
i wish you were here local i would take these things off your hands in a hurry....but im all the way up in washington state....what size of tires are you running up front and out back

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
i wish you were here local i would take these things off your hands in a hurry....but im all the way up in washington state....what size of tires are you running up front and out back

Could always ship them to you, would be expensive. :thumb:

Will look once I get off work and makes sure what size tires they are, cant remember for sure... LOL

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back