FS: Shelby Torque Thrust 20" Polished Rim/Black Center W/Tires

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
im interested in these man, but i have no idea how im going to get them to dallas lol

Let me know your zip code and I can get a estimate for shipping them if you would like. Would be very expensive ups or fedex, but would be willing to try it that way. Might be able to send them on a pallet freight also. I have shipped motors, axles, transmissions, etc this way at a very reasonable price from hub to hub.

PM sent

Last edited:

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Going to list on Ebay tonight!

Would rather sell on the forum to stay away from so much fees with Ebay sales.

Willing to ship freight at a reasonable price.

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
just a quick unrelated question: What kit is the side exhaust you have on your car? Mark

Run a mac pro-chamber mid pipe with custom bent tubes to side tips.

P2220103.jpg

Last edited:

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
craigslist them...Someone will pick them up quick and then you can cancel your ebay and not be charged

I sold my stock wheels/tires for $500 on there

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
craigslist them...Someone will pick them up quick and then you can cancel your ebay and not be charged

I sold my stock wheels/tires for $500 on there

Yeah, will look into it. Never tried craigslist. Was hoping to get a buyer on the forum for them. $500 for you stock rims and tires, $800 for 20" Shelby rims with Toyo Proxes 4 on them..... ummm....

Make me a offer, willing to work something out for them. Even with freight to your location! :thumb:

Last edited:

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score

Nice...Just fyi - if you put an email up, you will get a lot of scammers trying to 'buy your item'. Just delete them. They will say they will pay you extra money and that they will have someone they know pick them up and they will give you a check,money order, etc...

I just put up my Bogarts for sale. Sucks trying to build a motor while having a budget. lol

Good luck on the sale. Great guy here folks

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Nice...Just fyi - if you put an email up, you will get a lot of scammers trying to 'buy your item'. Just delete them. They will say they will pay you extra money and that they will have someone they know pick them up and they will give you a check,money order, etc...

I just put up my Bogarts for sale. Sucks trying to build a motor while having a budget. lol

Good luck on the sale. Great guy here folks

Thanks, will look out for the scammers.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back