FS: Steeda Sport springs and billet rear lower control arms

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
For sale I have a used set of Steeda Sport springs, and a used set of billet rear lower control arms, off my '13 GT.

The LCAs I bought used, previous owner said they were unbranded Steeda arms and that they had about 4k miles on them if I remember right.
Apparently Steeda made the same arms with and without their name stamped on them. These don't have a name on them, but they look identical to the branded Steeda ones on my wife's '08 Shelby.
They were on my car for about 25k miles.

The springs I bought new and installed them on my car using Koni Yellow struts/shocks. They were on my car for about 30-35k miles.

I recently switched to BMR for all my suspension parts, so I'm selling these arms and springs.

Asking $160 for the LCAs and $140 for the springs, or $275 for everything.

Prices include Paypal fees (although if you want to send the money as "friends/family" so I don't get charged fees I'll love you a little more :) ).

Price also includes shipping to the lower 48 states, and I usually pack very well, ship using FedEx, and quickly provide a tracking number.

Parts are currently in Southern NH, if local sale develops I'll take some more money off since I won't have to ship.

41505803581_574f7ffb4b_o.jpg

41464263372_c43db7622d_o.jpg

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
$150 for the LCAs and $125 for the springs, still including Paypal fees and shipping.

Bump!

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Springs are sold

Lower control arms still available

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
I'm interested in control arms. I live in Haverhill mass.

Awesome. I'm in Hudson NH. Send me a pm with your availability, we can go from there. I work from home so my schedule is very flexible

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
The lower control arms are sold and delivered.
Thanks Nathan

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back