FS: Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter & Barton Shifter Bracket

DudeStang

Reaction score
Editing post to reflect a few other items for sale from my 2014 Mustang GT. Trying to get rid of a few things taking up space in my garage. Located in Northern Virginia.

Steeda Tri-Ax short throw shifter - had it on my car for approximately 1,000 miles. Close to new. $150
IMG-9170.jpg

Shelby shock tower brace - Like new. I had this on my car for maybe a couple thousand miles. $70
IMG-9160.jpg IMG-9161.jpg

SR Performance front lowering springs. Unsure of mileage but I bought the full set second hand from a guy and still have the rears on my car and they've been fine the whole time I've had them. $25
IMG-7328.jpg

OEM shocks, struts and springs (I have the whole set, some are in boxes). The front struts have approximately 35k miles on them and the rear shocks have approximately 33k miles on them. Asking $50 for 2 struts, 2 shocks, and 4 springs.
IMG-9165.jpg

OEM front lower control arms - these have approximately 55k miles on them. Free if anyone wants to pick them up.
IMG-9167.jpg

Last edited:

DudeStang

Reaction score
Bumping because I updated thread to include a few more parts for sale in addition to the shifter. The Barton shifter bracket from the original post has been sold.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back