Fuse Boxes?

Discussion in '2005+ Mustang GT 4.6L Tech' started by Mobolis, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Mobolis

Mobolis Junior Member

Does anyone no of a list or diagram of the fuse boxes that show which fuses are hot when the key is out of the car, 2008. Thanks a bunch...

2. 07 Boss

07 Boss Senior Member

Just look for one that is for the horn or lights or trunk release or something like that. Radio. Or if you have a multi-meter or test light you can just test them until you find a constant on. In my manual I have circuit diagrams with notations which are hot key on, key off, and engine on circuits. And I have a fuse diagram. But not together.

3. stkjock

stkjock ---- Madmin ---- Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator S197 Team Member

4. Mobolis

Mobolis Junior Member

07 Boss, what manual has the diagram for the hot one I have one that states the location and function? stkjock I added yours to my book marks. Thank you both for replies.

5. 07 Boss

07 Boss Senior Member

Can't remember if it was a haynes or chiltons. But they should always say when they are hot. That is how I found my electric water pump circuit because I wanted a hot with engine running circuit. I'll check when I get home.

6. Mobolis

Mobolis Junior Member

Thanks to all, the manual must be the Chilton, I have a Hayne's and it doesn't identify them. I guess I should have asked which ones are normally hot. Also is the 20amp fuse #56 for the radio in the engine compartment supposed to be hot all the time? Thanks