Garage clean out, mostly stock S197 parts 05-10

JimC

Reaction score
Cleaning out the garage and I have parts on hand that I kept in case I ever needed to put the 2006 back to stock. Guess it is time to get rid of them. Pick up can be done in the Port Huron, Michigan area or at my office in Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.

These front sway bar end links came off a Roush. I bought the front suspension and while these looked bigger than the stock set on my car I didn't think I needed them. $15 plus the shipping.

Stock taillight wiring - after CDC put the sequentials in I kept these "just in case" but no need for them now. So if you need to swap out yours - $15 plus the shipping.

Spare thermostat housing - since it is used, but with no breaks yet, but no idea how long it will last $5 plus the shipping.

X-Men! I bought this coupler because I thought mine might be going out. After taking it apart I found the coupler was fine. How about $5 plus the shipping.

Shorty antenna - it doesn't have the insert to thread it in so you will need that. $5 plus the shipping

Somehow I ended up with 3 driver side mirror housings - one just the housing, one with glass but no electric, and one with the electric and glass. The complete one has a small break in it so probably best to package two of them to make sure you have a good one that mounts properly. With the electronics and the bare housing $40 plus the shipping, and the one with glass but no electronics $20 plus the shipping.

Homelink - I was going to put it in my 2006 but never got around to installing it. $5 plus the shipping

Stock rear springs for V6 convertible $15 plus the shipping

Stock front turn signals. Removed when I put the smoked ones on the car. $25 plus shipping.

Stock rear lower control arms, $25 plus shipping

Stock driveshaft - kept it in case I decided to pull the Shaftmasters when I sold the car. This thing is pretty heavy so shipping could be costly. $25 plus shipping.

2005 stock 16" wheels - I painted them black to match up with the black bullitts I had a little better when I put them on at the track; the paint job is okay, but not show quality. There is a set of Mickey Thompsons on them at the moment but they are worn out and need to come off - hopefully I can get that done by this weekend. Good for the drag strip with a 255-50x16 tire on them. How about $50 for the pair plus shipping.

I'm open to offers of course.

JimC

Reaction score
No the homelink is sold. I need to update this thread

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back