Georgia folks

donatiohseven

forum member
Reaction score
How bout a t-shirt ?

Everyone loves t-shirts.

I know a chick who recently opened a new screen printing shop and it would be cool to throw her some business.

Im thinking

front say S197FORUM.COM on the left chest spot.

BACK

HAVE LIKE THE STATE OF GEORGIA OUTLINE ON THE BACK WITH A S197 MUSTANG IN THE MIDDLE OF ATLANTA THEN A STAR IN THE CORESPONDING SPOT FOR OUR GROUP OF LOCAL GUYS- the city there from ?

THOUGHTS ? IMA START DESIGNING IT

HOW MUCH WOULD YOU PAY ?

And if u want a star for your city please list what city your in.

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
i can draw some up if yall are being legit ?!?! Ive been wanting to design one any ways!

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
This is ONLY A MOCK UP SKETCH took my 5 mins so take it easy on me!!

this could be the front

i can do more types of graffiti just depends on if yall like it or not???

donatiohseven

forum member
Reaction score
attachment.php

Attachments

• gas197.jpg
    gas197.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 50

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Justin, don't get your little feelings hurt but I am not really feeling the graffiti style for the shirt. I think it would look better without the arrows and just more plain text. I was actually thinking of a more traditional lettering like this:

055254938475.png

Obviously I don't mean just like that but a similar style/font. Maybe use that as the front chest logo and then use Justins/Dantes design on the back. Just throwing out ideas.

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
Justin, don't get your little feelings hurt but I am not really feeling the graffiti style for the shirt. I think it would look better without the arrows and just more plain text. I was actually thinking of a more traditional lettering like this:

055254938475.png

Obviously I don't mean just like that but a similar style/font. Maybe use that as the front chest logo and then use Justins/Dantes design on the back. Just throwing out ideas.

My feelings hurt? lol it was a sketch fool!^^^ i love that design, i want a shirt that looks bad@ss!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back