Georgia folks

keeno

Mustang Freak
Reaction score
There is a company that just made up our station t shirts at the fire dept..they are pretty badass with lots of colors. They do pretty much anything after you give them ideas..they have people that make up the designs. I'll try to get there website link....
http://www.exceltees.com/

Last edited:

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
I have an awesome idea, NO GRAFFITI but it will be awesome trust me, ill draw it up tonight and i might need your help dante for the realistic touch(photoshop)!!!!

jbozz601

forum member
Reaction score
what if we could get a shirt with the entire "southeast" states drawn.? i think it would be cool to have it. if so, maybe on the back underneath the southeaster states have all the guys screen names with real names and state (for example) jbozz601 - Joey B/MS..

just my $0.02

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
what if we could get a shirt with the entire "southeast" states drawn.? i think it would be cool to have it. if so, maybe on the back underneath the southeaster states have all the guys screen names with real names and state (for example) jbozz601 - Joey B/MS..

just my $0.02

Hey nobody asked you boys from MS to get involved!!! LOL JK Not a bad idea but i was goin with a more neutral idea that could be used for any state.Heres the example below Its just sketches as of now, i dont have any sharpies that i need to make it look legit but here it is.....

1( this is the front slogan, NOT COMPLETE, i think it would be sweet in silver lettering but the letters be rusted out, hence the look...)

2( this can be used for any state, but for us ga folks we are goin to have the georgia tag rusted out with the words "ATL S197" w/ the license plate crooked..)

3(and finally a overview just to reiterate what i said above..)

ONCE AGAIN THESE ARE JUST SKETCHES AND C AND C ARE WELCOMED

Thank you

jbozz601

forum member
Reaction score
Hey nobody asked you boys from MS to get involved!!! LOL JK Not a bad idea but i was goin with a more neutral idea that could be used for any state.Heres the example below Its just sketches as of now, i dont have any sharpies that i need to make it look legit but here it is.....

1( this is the front slogan, NOT COMPLETE, i think it would be sweet in silver lettering but the letters be rusted out, hence the look...)

2( this can be used for any state, but for us ga folks we are goin to have the georgia tag rusted out with the words "ATL S197" w/ the license plate crooked..)

3(and finally a overview just to reiterate what i said above..)

ONCE AGAIN THESE ARE JUST SKETCHES AND C AND C ARE WELCOMED

Thank you

haha well there arent that many MS people on here (i dont think) but thats a bad ass idea. id be in favor for that if it were the plan.

so youre saying instead of it saying ATL in your spot, guess mine would say (MDN) for meridian? but with a mississippi plate?

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
haha well there arent that many MS people on here (i dont think) but thats a bad ass idea. id be in favor for that if it were the plan.

so youre saying instead of it saying ATL in your spot, guess mine would say (MDN) for meridian? but with a mississippi plate?

THANKS It could say mdn or ms watever you prefer i said atl because we all live relatively close to atl! Yes yours would be a mississippi tag!

donatiohseven

forum member
Reaction score
dont know bout the rust. probably hard to tell what it was on the back of a shirt may look like a tray of brownies lol

i like the idea idk about for a shirt tho ill mess with Photoshop

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
he's a thought.... you guys could do one for all the guys that want one and just change the states. i like the plate idea but i would need to see it better to know for sure.

donatiohseven

forum member
Reaction score
working on a preview !

Untitled-3.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled-3.psd
    2.4 MB · Views: 6
  • Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
dont know bout the rust. probably hard to tell what it was on the back of a shirt may look like a tray of brownies lol

I didnt understand what you meant t first!!lol

I didnt mean rusted out, just rust around the edges a little , the holes where you screw the plate on etc. ill post up the logo i done so you can see what i mean..

The plate looks good, im assuming you can make it way more realistic right??

Airborne2000

forum member
Reaction score
I like the idea of having shirts, but not to fond of any of the ideas yet. i think everything should be GA not ATL. front should just say "S197 FORUM" with "GEORGIA MEMBER" below in smaller print and a design around it. on the back an out line of ga witha pony logo on it (copyrights?) or somthing. i would have really love to be wearing a unified GA forum shirt a few weeks ago at commerce and be able to meet other guys from on here.

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
I like the idea of having shirts, but not to fond of any of the ideas yet. i think everything should be GA not ATL. front should just say "S197 FORUM" with "GEORGIA MEMBER" below in smaller print and a design around it. on the back an out line of ga witha pony logo on it (copyrights?) or somthing. i would have really love to be wearing a unified GA forum shirt a few weeks ago at commerce and be able to meet other guys from on here.

Not trying to be a dick but obviously we arent going to be able to please everyone since there are how many different people just in Ga alone, also we dont have to have just one shirt either, but im STRONGLY opposed to the screen name on the shirt thing its too cheesy kinda like when people put the screen names on there car(weird)! I think what you want is like a simple universal shirt, am i right?

Airborne2000

forum member
Reaction score
yeah man, just something that we would recognize if not also be wearing at an event. i wasnt trying to imply putting screen names on the shirt, agreed it would be stupid.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Might as well just get bowling shirts!

:roflmao:

Or, we could all just buy one of the official s197forum shirts from steetcar1320.com and have the Ga logo added to it. I am really not diggin any of the ideas and the forum shirt looks awesome!

Front
074999430756.png

Front close-up
280915814064.png

Back
998554740111.png

Last edited:

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
i do like the above shirts much better..

and WTF justin, calling me out on it being gey to have your screen name on your car?????

it was on the car first though, lol.

uwishprod

Youtuber Howto
Reaction score
I like the GA ones but I just tried to get a S197 forum one of that site and seems they are out of them. At least for a medium size in black.

Last edited:
Back