Getting ready for car show- continued

Ret

forum member
Reaction score
Those of you who have read and made product recommendation as I get our car ready for the car show, this is addressed to you. I have bought a number of the recommend cleaners, polishes, etc. So, one thing I am wondering about in the process is over spray. For example, does the Tire shine stuff need to be shielded from getting on the rims. Same with the rim polish from getting on the tires.

My son arrives from Ohio in a few days, and we will begin prepping the car for the show. I don't want to cause any problems for us due to lack of knowledge.

I'm hoping to win something, just for bragging rights. Doubtful, will ever do something like this again.

Mailman

forum member
Reaction score
Maybe check out some U-tube videos for the products you're planning on using. You will, however, have to figure out which guys actually know what they're doing, and which ones like making home videos with their phone. It's not that hard to figure out.
Also, if you're using, say, a Meguiar's product, they have a website that has tutorials for almost everything they sell. This forum isn't the place to find what you're looking for.
Have fun at the show!

Ret

forum member
Reaction score
your right. Some of the Utube guys are really into themselves. Since this is the only time, this is not likely to happen again. So, I want to make the car look it's best.

JC SSP

Reaction score
Please Post pics when your done. And good luck at the car show.

Ret

forum member
Reaction score
I will. I'm thrilled that my son and I are able to do this together. He lives across the country, has his own family and work. But he took two weeks off to come do this.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back