Gold/bronze wheels?

Kankakee

I dunno.
Reaction score
Has anybody seen or does anybody have gold or bronze wheels?

I've always been a fan of these color wheels and have never seen them on a mustang except the 10th anniversary ones on a new edge.

DusterRT

Defected to Deutsche
Reaction score
I've got a second set of my wheels (see avatar) at the powder coaters now. Was originally going to do either silver or matte black but decided to give bronze a shot. Will post pics when I get them back next week..

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not to bust your bubble, but I saw one on a candy apple red mustang and I thought it looked horrible. Good luck in whatever you decide though.

Kankakee

I dunno.
Reaction score
Yeah, I bet most will dislike them but I'm trying to be different.

I want to do some FN01r-c's in a dark bronze.

Kaldar142

Reaction score
the whole bronze / gold wheel thing is more so an import thing, i have gold wheels on my scooby and love the look but im not so sure about a mustang

DusterRT

Defected to Deutsche
Reaction score
the whole bronze / gold wheel thing is more so an import thing, i have gold wheels on my scooby and love the look but im not so sure about a mustang

Well I've got ricer wheels so hopefully this will complete the look (along with some random decals of Japanese characters). :clap:

Kankakee

I dunno.
Reaction score

I really want the rpf01's like your scooby but don't think I could pull off gold wheels. A really dark bronze I might though.

mykim72

forum member
Reaction score
i dont know how to post a pic up but i got gold works, its the white one in my sig

mykim72

forum member
Reaction score
let me see if this works...this is when i first got my wheels

_MG_5310.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Kankakee

I dunno.
Reaction score
Very nice. I just hope silver can pull it off. Hopefully my stripes come off this weekend.

mp 2010

forum member
Reaction score
Mykim72 I see you from time to time by MIDWAY FORD on vermont and beverly is that you?

DusterRT

Defected to Deutsche
Reaction score
I've got a second set of my wheels (see avatar) at the powder coaters now. Was originally going to do either silver or matte black but decided to give bronze a shot. Will post pics when I get them back next week..

So I was excited to get my wheels today (a day later than the latest date quoted)...show up at the shop and they are UP-fucking-S brown. :mad2:

Needless to say I'm going to have them re-done, most likely in satin black since that's about the only safe color at this point. Sooooo I won't be contributing to this thread afterall.

mp 2010

forum member
Reaction score
yea i used to live in hollywood...so id take the 101 alot...

I knew it, car looks good dude but I havent seen you pass thru vermont for like a year maybe more...if you'r ever in the area stop by MIDWAY AUTO CENTER and chill.

Mariano

mykim72

forum member
Reaction score
haha dont forget hankook tires in that list~! just kidding...no decals will ever touch my car...i need to find someone with a nice camera to take a pic with my intercooler now

mariano...you work at midway? what do you do there? i moved over to miracle mile and the only time i go to vermont area is for el taurino or king taco...but if im in the area ill swing by...we should do a la meet or something...

mp 2010

forum member
Reaction score
you work at midway? what do you do there? i moved over to miracle mile and the only time i go to vermont area is for el taurino or king taco...but if im in the area ill swing by...we should do a la meet or something...

yea I work @ MIDWAY as a Salesman been there for years now...I'm down for an LA meet as long as I'm not working on that particular weekend... and yea just swing by whenever.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back