good motor builder around Missouri!

roberts

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys looking for a good motor builder around Missouri all I am wanting to do is put rods pistonds and studs in the car to get more power out if it, If you know a place please post on here the company website something that I could look up the company and see there work. Can be outta state as long as they also back there motor they build

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
Bob Monks from Stl Mustangs. His website is a forum, not a business website, he doesn't actually have or need a site for his business. You won't find a better Mustang resource in the area than him, and he's in Park Hills right by you.

Dark_horse

forum member
Reaction score
Yancys in smithville is good...hes getting ready to mine... might be too far though

calebparkin3

forum member
Reaction score
Had a buddy just had a motor built for his 99 Cobra. Cant remember the name ill ask him and get back with you. its in Poplar Bluff. Also I second Bob, I personally haven't used him for anything yet, but iv heard nothing but good things about him.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Stigemeier in St Charles. Zman has history with them too.

09gt3v

forum member
Reaction score
Bob actually doesn't do any bottom end work at his shop as far as that is concerned and no machining either I beleive he sends that work to stigemeire but I may be wrong as far as everything else is concerned bob is great and has done almost everything to my car including the tune I've seen some of stigeneires work and I second that!

Back